Reviews for Can we still be friends?
GohanSSJ2x chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that was sad but a great story
Mr. Red Hex chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
g to rant and rave how woman are evil and (censors). All I want to know is why you feel the need to kick us while we are down.
marielly chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Thats so saad! But it was a good story. You should really make a sequel where they meet up again. What will happen?
Videl161 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I really think u should do a sequel this story is very good!
amIdumdorsomething chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Why did Videl wanted to break up?
Noryale chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I wonder why I never reviewed this fic...

Oh well... here it is, my review almost a year late.

Guess what?

I liked it, lol!

And no... I'm not going to bet over a sequel BUT, definetely a 2nd chapter, how's that?

I know, a long time passed already... but I really do think this idea is worth it.

It's not everyday you read a fic with such a HUGE "cliffhanger".

I hope you find your motivation for this one again

Btw... I love your work!

Cya!
Havasha honey chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
it was good but i was hoping it would be longer. Make a sequel, or you should continue off the story by saying 4 months later she was in the deliver room and he came in. She was married and he had a girl friend. Months after the birth he broke up with her. and videl was still married. then problems stir up between the 3. He leaves videl and gohan and videl gat closer, and then go on. If you use this idea i will email you again.

sincerly,

Havasha honey( story poem song writer)
The Orange Rat chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I liked this story a lot. It's a nice change.
Sen chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Ne? But what happened? They were together, and then they weren't? I'm so confused! Update and explain, will you?
Demonswrath722 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I think its really good I haven't made a story yet but I'm thinking of making a dbz one first! I hope you do make a sequel and is longer. Because I want to find out if he hates her or something I kinda hope he does never did like her and if she's gone then he can get someone better(sorry to the videl lover's) well bye you did very good work!
gohangirl7711 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
You WILL make a sequel. You weren't thinking of it. You WILL. Why? Simply because I love it and want to see more. :D latz

Love Always GohanGirl7711
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
...she left? damn that sucks, bring pan back!
Kiko cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
hurry up and rite another chapter!
Trugeta chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
That's an interesting take on things. What were Videl's reasons for leaving Gohan? Did he get too tedious being a scholar and not a warrior? It's a good start, maybe your sequel can contain how Gohan changes and fights for Videl and Pan.
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
defintly do a sequel (partly cause i don't get the end)