Reviews for Abandon
2lazy2login chapter 5 . 2/1
Bah "perhaps humor wasn't a good category to put it under" I've been trying not to laugh or grin while reading this so my classmates and teacher don't become suspicious! Dear lord I've gotten a few odd looks when I sort of failed to not laugh or grin!
Rainbow Prime chapter 46 . 1/29
None of that was reason enough to iggnore the rules of the site. Without rules, there is anarchy, death, and destruction.
I never liked ginny and she killed this story for me. It seems you rushed it by having an annoying little girl bully harry into something that should develop on its own, let them come to the realization on their own now have a pest bother them about it.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/31/2017
I really loved reading this story and am about to go read the sequel!
Nopes chapter 47 . 12/22/2017
You might want to reread the section on Hermione's labor. you have Minerva having a conversation with Tom and Harry while she's supposed to be asleep. Anyway, I looooove your story! I've probably read it like five times now.
HoneyBear84 chapter 48 . 12/12/2017
Loved it, on the the sequel
YokaiAngel chapter 48 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~~
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Response to Disclaim Her: PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Aaawww
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 48 . 8/21/2017
Great story, can't wait to read the sequel.
dancelyle chapter 48 . 8/8/2017
Although the story was completely amazing and it's absolutely one of my favorites now, I loved the "disclaim her" more. All of them made me laugh and were definitely the best.
Blown chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
I love ginny here she's awesome. What would Tom and Harry do without her! They'd be hopeless, that's what!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
Wait, what? A lemon? The lemon! THE LEMON! ...Finally.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2017
Aaaahhhhh, why not Tom too?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
*much more evil laughter* I do believe that I'm going insane (if I haven't already).
3,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »