Reviews for Abandon
LadyHogwarts2408 chapter 7 . 10/15
I like your story, I've read it a few times, but I do wonder why there isn't some sort of 'you killed my parents' conversation in these first few chapters and why/how Ginny seems so accepting and supportive in getting Tom and Harry together. Harry seems far too accepting of tea etc with the man that killed his parents and has tried to kill him multiple times, and Ginny has had no positive experience with Riddle. Her supporting and setting up a relationship just seems a little farfetched to me...those aspects just doesn't make sense to me. But overall, if I take a slightly 'crack' viewpoint then I think you have a wonderful story that has evolved to become something eligible and thoroughly entertaining with a wonderful plot and exciting twist and turns.
Agent VOID chapter 1 . 10/3
i love this story and have read it again and again, it is so weird to realize that it started when I was 2 (almost 3) and it finshed when i was 3 (almost 4)
Alytiger chapter 18 . 9/19
fucking ronald XD i feel blessed XD
pouty tom is v cute tho 3
Alytiger chapter 16 . 9/19
this is honestly my favorite chapter so far 3
Alytiger chapter 15 . 9/19
this is honestly the cutest fucking chapter 3
Alytiger chapter 12 . 9/17
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so freaking cute
Alytiger chapter 11 . 9/17
go gin XD what a wing woman
Alytiger chapter 6 . 9/17
taking tom to WWW XD blessings
Alytiger chapter 3 . 9/17
XD wtf this is adorable
Alytiger chapter 1 . 9/17
welp
Su.Lecue chapter 48 . 8/3
it has been a great story. lots of fun. and I like the personalities you've give each one.
I remember that the first time I started reading it, I dropped it around chapter 16. I don't know why I would ever do that, this is amazing!
Readingjamjar chapter 16 . 5/22
This is is brilliant
Readingjamjar chapter 12 . 5/22
Random to the point of perfection
wandamarie chapter 20 . 4/17
looking good so far thanks for your time and talented
3,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »