Reviews for A Trog By Any Other Name
RedJam chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I loved your fic it was so funny.

But yeah I get what you mean. It's retarded all these fake Lilo and Stitch fans trying to force a name upon him just because he's an experiment. Geez have they never heard of originality?

I mean ok I like Owen and I like Ruben, but if he's going to be called by his name all the time then it's just retarded. Because 625 fits him much better. Him having a name just as a background fact is much better and is acceptable.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Funny one-shot. Nice job. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
kb chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Nice. I never find good Lilo and Stich Fanfiction. It is very hard to find good fanfiction nowadays. I have found 10 tops, on this site. I like this one. You get my seal of approval for good fanfiction in the lilo and stich catagory.
Deanna625 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I love story of 625 and if 625 is given a name it has to be Buddy.
Spirits Shadow chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was funny,but I dont know who Sam is.
LiloAndStichFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
lol good fic
Celebi chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Oh, lovely. _

That's really funny. And quite original, in a fresh sort of way.

And I agree, I think '625' is a fine name. We have all gotten used to it now.
Loyal Lady Pisces chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*smiles* You are right, you are entitled to your opinons my friend. The name Robbi is accutuly the name of 625's voice actor in the series Rob Paulson so I thought it would be a cute idea but in truth I like 625 better as 625. This naming thing does get a little tired after a while and heck I personaly didn't think my fic would even be noticed so thanks for noticing. :) I look forward to this new story of your and I know it will be good. ;)
RT7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
That was really funny. Nice work.
625-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
_ My first fanfic I've read in the Lilo and Stitch section, and I must say I love it.
Arcticwaters chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I guess you have a point... '625' tends to grow on people, but I (and maybe others too) decieded to name him because it doesn't really seem fair to have all the other experiments have names, and 625 being left out... At least, that's how I see it. But it's your opinion.
Queen of the Random Word chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I like this story. I think I will recomend this story with my sister and see what she thinks. I also think the title is very poetic. keep writing for the fun of it.
Leonine One 252 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Heheheh. That's really funny, especially with Gantu's repressed hostility. It's so adorable. And you're right. I like calling 625 by that number. It's his character. It's him. It's kind of like the ancient Hebrews writing the name of God as YHWH because they dare not speak it, except not in a blasphemous way. (If there are any Jews out there reading this, please don't be offended, I didn't mean to! T_T) Anyway, I never thought of 625 as a Buddhist. Oh well. Great story! _
Destiny Dreamer2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
YOU'RE RIGHT! HE DOESN'T NEED A NAME! HAHAHA! FINALLY! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! Yay... good story. I never pegged 625 as a buddhist, or, really into any religion for that matter, eh well. GREAT STORY!_
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Heh-heh. Dis be great! The 'Owen' reference was really funny! (I do like him with that name, though... No offence to anyone who used it.)

All in all,this was a cool read! *two thumbs up!* Yay!