Reviews for Appeal
Chaos Shard chapter 13 . 1/26
I really like it so far, and even though I know it's unlikely you'll finish it after 5 years, I wanna know what happens! Sryously! Very cute though
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Okay, the writing is so good, but its so awkward I can't finish. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
WHAT! COME ON! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! You can't leave it at that! Good story so far I like it and I would like to see what happens next please!
middlekertz chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
But THEN what happens?!
Crystia chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
WHY? WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS? AGH! UPDATE YOU EVIL AUTHORESS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE A STORY LIKE THAT! THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

...Angry ranting aside, I really do love your story. It's had me laughing so many times! XD

Kaiba is OOC, yet at the same time, totally in character...I don't know how to describe it. But I love how you portray him, and Joey and Mokuba are hilarious, too! :P

I love the idea of Kaiba dating Joey for a dating sim game. It's really original, and although in reality Kaiba probably would get one of his employees to do the...err...'research', I find the fact that Kaiba's doing it himself really amusing. Maybe it's his pride? :)

But ahhh! What will happen to their relationship now that Joey knows the truth?

Pretty please post the rest of the story? I'm begging you, here. T.T
KeiMaxwell chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
You had me laughing so hard right in the first chapter of this story. I love the setting and how you portray Seto. Just hilarious. I also liked how Jou was not falling for it so easily and remained suspicious. Everything else would have been OOC, and it had me grinning that he took it as a game. But it also fits that he would actually develop feelings for Seto.

I know with so much time since the last update, it's not quite probable you'll continue this, but it would be great! :3
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
All right, considering that you started this back in 04, last updated in '10 and have only thirteen chapters, I'm going to keep on hoping that you will update this sometimes soon? Please? There are so many people in love with this fic- I don't want to see it abandoned!
IOTR chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I love this premise! The characterization is great too, how Kaiba doesn't even realize he's falling in love with Jounouchi and how Jou has such great intuition.
dancing elf chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
very entertaining
Xaipa chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
I can't believe this. I can't believe that such an awesome story was left hanging at such a crucial point! Dx Why fate, why must you mock me?

I loved this, I seriously loved this. Do you know what I would love more? An update. There's 2 types of unfinished stories: the ones that might not have an ending but are advanced enough so that the reader can easily conclude what's going to happen next, thus making them a fine read any way; and then there's THIS types of unfinished stories, where the story is still away to 'young' to make predictability possible.

This' hasn't been updated since January 2010, more than a year ago, thus crushing my hopes for an update. But what I read was seriously good and I have hopes of an update in the far future, so please, give this wonderful story a second chance.
dancing elf chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
very entertaining
Suvivor-Chick chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
AHHHHH need more now - so so so awesome! Great story :)
hollyivy7 chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Awwww, update please.
Faery Goddyss chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
D: there isn't anymore! Dannng! I thought this stort was completed! :( oh well, I can imagine what happened and be okay with that
FG chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
What an intro! How could this possibly get better? I love mean and sneering Seto. He's so cute XD. I also found it funny that he's not concerned with finding attractive males since "pfft" he IS one. A handsome ego if I ever saw one. Anyway, I forsee very little sleep happening tonight as I work my way through a few of your stories! :)