Reviews for Appeal
Jessica chapter 13 . 1/20
What?! Where's the rest of the story?! I'm dying to know what happens next! Now Jou knows and Kaiba is in damage control/possible acceptance mode. How will they act once Jou confronts Kaiba? How will the dating sim game turn out? So many questions! ;_; I hope you one day get inspired to write the conclusion. I really liked the plot and your characterization of Kaiba and Jou. Thank you for sharing! (I'm still mad, though! :) )
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/20
Okay, so Seto can cook as long as he isn't distracted! :) love seeing playful Kaibas! For some reason you don't see many of these scenes in fics but it's totally believable given it's just the two of them.
Jessica chapter 6 . 1/20
I like your writing style. It's very "in the moment" writing, like with the project planning scene. The flow is well paced. And I like how Jou knew what was up; it's that street smarts quality of his shining through. Come on, Kaiba, take advantage of him! Lol (jk)
Jessica chapter 4 . 1/20
Lol! Love Kaiba's comparison of Jou and Honda to a child with a dug up frog! Also love how hard Kaiba is working to directly flirt with him, only to have it fly right over Jou's head.
Jessica chapter 2 . 1/19
Kaiba is so dumb, it's adorable! Can't wait to see what happens in detention. ;)
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm already liking the premise! I love the line where he can't believe he's sunk so low as to create a gay dating sim! You were spot on in having Kaiba go straight to the bookstore for reference materials...he's so clinical! Lol
Crystia chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
AHHHH IT JUST GOT TO THE MOST EXCITING PART!

Q VA A PASAR asfddajfadkjfadl IM DYING kill me now quiero saber

wtf i never even like these types of stories, but somehow I got Invested. Wtffffff

I like how Jou isn't as dumb as he pretends to be- he lets people underestimate him, and then works it to his advantage. And I am so ready for Kaiba to get in some deeepppp angst haha

Well, I don't know if you'll ever finish this, but thanks for posting!

also im reviewing chp12 bc it says I already read this and left a review on 13. Holy crap it must have been a long time ago, I haven't been in the yugioh section in four or five years at this point, what an exciting re-entry
Chaos Shard chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
I really like it so far, and even though I know it's unlikely you'll finish it after 5 years, I wanna know what happens! Sryously! Very cute though
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Okay, the writing is so good, but its so awkward I can't finish. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
WHAT! COME ON! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! You can't leave it at that! Good story so far I like it and I would like to see what happens next please!
middlekertz chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
But THEN what happens?!
Crystia chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
WHY? WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS? AGH! UPDATE YOU EVIL AUTHORESS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE A STORY LIKE THAT! THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

...Angry ranting aside, I really do love your story. It's had me laughing so many times! XD

Kaiba is OOC, yet at the same time, totally in character...I don't know how to describe it. But I love how you portray him, and Joey and Mokuba are hilarious, too! :P

I love the idea of Kaiba dating Joey for a dating sim game. It's really original, and although in reality Kaiba probably would get one of his employees to do the...err...'research', I find the fact that Kaiba's doing it himself really amusing. Maybe it's his pride? :)

But ahhh! What will happen to their relationship now that Joey knows the truth?

Pretty please post the rest of the story? I'm begging you, here. T.T
KeiMaxwell chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
You had me laughing so hard right in the first chapter of this story. I love the setting and how you portray Seto. Just hilarious. I also liked how Jou was not falling for it so easily and remained suspicious. Everything else would have been OOC, and it had me grinning that he took it as a game. But it also fits that he would actually develop feelings for Seto.

I know with so much time since the last update, it's not quite probable you'll continue this, but it would be great! :3
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
All right, considering that you started this back in 04, last updated in '10 and have only thirteen chapters, I'm going to keep on hoping that you will update this sometimes soon? Please? There are so many people in love with this fic- I don't want to see it abandoned!
IOTR chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I love this premise! The characterization is great too, how Kaiba doesn't even realize he's falling in ~love~ with Jounouchi and how Jou has such great intuition.