Reviews for Bitter Tears
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is really beautifully written. I hope you make more stuff like this about Tommy. I love the character so much and seeing him broken and crying is way too great :D 3
Aiden chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Damn , you are a brilliant writer. This is a brilliant piece Keep up the good writing.
Kamon1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Great fic, update soon. I hadn't read this when I wrote my fic and it seems that I stole your ideas, it is a co-inidence, great story, and you cant even tell that your primary language is Spanish. Update soon!
funkless chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was a beautiful POV.

You have a great gift for developing a character to seem so real- both weak and strong. You made me feel so sorrowful for Tommy.

Your english was great for a Spaniard.

My one critique is your actual summary. I was once taught...don't ever downplay yourself or your story- please, don't say you suck at summaries- BUT don't overplay your stories and no over-dramatising a summary either.

That was my only prob with the story, other than that it's a wonderfully written and realistic narrative.
TieDie chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Very good fanfic. Internal as well as external conflict add lots of tension to this detailed, interesting look into Tommy's other side of life. I would REALLY LIKE to see you do this type of story, except from the silent-mute guy from GTA I's perspective. I think you could work wonders with him.

Keep it real man, and keep up the fantastic work!

Tyler D.
bloody-murder chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was a really awesome story and i hope you update soon

DEATH TO THE FORELLIS
ichangedmyname chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This is really good. Your use of description at the start builds up a great atmosphere. Your portrayal of Tommy is very in-depth and convincing. Overall this is very good and im looking forward to part 2
PoisonIvory chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I really liked this story, it kind of shows a deeper side to Tommy that you don't see very much in the game, but you know it's there. This was very descriptive and detailed, you can almost see it happening in your minds eye. VERY good, and unique. :)

In the beginning, though, you may have used a bit too many elaborate words. Just a little bit though, you might want to tweak it up a bit. The rest of the story was perfect, I enjoy seeing the more... feeling... sides of Tommy. Good job :D
Sadistic Fox chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
That, my friend, was very very good.

I really liked it.. and can't wait for part two (although it kinda seemed like a one shot to me)

but anyhow, 10/10

And thanks for reviewing my fic!