Reviews for Give Me That Man
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/17
This is cool... and to think, I'm the articulate one... for shame... for shame... good bye now... :)
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ooooh Hamlet is my favorite work by Shakespeare! Damn, Wolfstar AND Hamlet/Horatio together! Ahhh! I loved this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ahahahha!Oh my god!That was seriously too nicely done!friends indeed!XD!
ouja chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh God! Hamlet/Horatio and Remus/Sirius in one fic? YOU WIN! This is putting my two slashy loves together in one fic, not to mention one well written fic. It's amazing.
kusch chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
As much as I enjoyed the story by itself, it was made even greater by the fact that Sirius in the HP movies (Gary Oldman) was Rosencrantz in the 'Ros & Guil are Dead' film.

Very clever all around! And cute. Your sentences flow nicely.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Two of my fave things: Shakespeare and puppy love!
Paddywaddy chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was really cute! Good job!
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
aww, such sweetnes...although you forgot about yorrick...the whole carrying him on his back and 'how oft did i kiss those lips' and all...heh heh heh

brilliant. brilliant brilliant brilliant. and cute. and not too cliche, which is increasingly hard to do these days.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Cute! I'm not a lot into Shakespeare, but I see what Siri means ;D
Elpin chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
very funny. Love Hamlet. Never actually thought about slash in it though. I'll have to read it again. Great fic!
The Drowsy Dormouse chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I thought the same thing XD but it was the ending the most. Don't do it Hamlet! But I must Horatio! You are dying Hamlet! I will die with you! No don't do it! *I was imagining it may follow Romeo and Juliet and the whole "I will kiss thy lips. Haply some poison yet doth hang on them. Thy lips are warm" and especially when Horatio says, "Good-night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest" I swear I can find BL undertones in almost ANYTHING XD It makes English classes fun :D
JulesFire chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This makes me miss my Complete Works of Shakespeare very much. [sigh]. You know, my best friend at college and I make a habit of finding slashy undertones in everything, and we had a field day with Hamlet. I mean, Horatio was ready to kill himself.

Anyway... just revisiting this story. Cuteness abounds; just what I needed to take my mind off of my possessed and malfunctioning iPod ;)
rilakkumadesu chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Crap. That was awesome. *is in awe* Reminds me of that old Hamlet-manga project I was working on... better dig that up now... heh. Good one. _
The AntiPoet chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
aww how cute! In most of the SiriusRemus pieces I read, Remus is always so OoC, and that always bugged me. But you got him right in this piece! It makes me happy .
Obviously Oblivious chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
LOVE. Seriously well written and overall totally brilliant.