Reviews for The Joy of Fatherhood
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
o.o curious.
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
this was the best story i have read in my whole life please just pretty please continue writing this wonderful fic and reply to this review.
Blissofai chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
its really good. update
notBald chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Great start, not that great continuation... Still an amusing read while it lasted :D
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
*foflmao*
Kuzosama chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Once a month? Liar. :(

I want more.
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
O0O Pwntage.
Lone Templar chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
This is absolutely one of the best self-insert's I've ever read, and it's only the beginning. I sincerely hope that you decide to continue this one some day.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
It's amazing how well it all fit!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Now that I didn't see comming!
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
"This fic will be updated approximately 'whenever I feel like it'

which should be once a month. So, unlike my others, it will not be on

a constant writing schedule" hm?

I do hope you get around to it...your as bad as the fat old man himself when it comes to updating gold like this.
Super55 chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
WOW! This..this.. *Lifts fist into the air in a dramatic pose* YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
Neo Kojiro chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
So many great fics uncompleted...I sware, if i ever meet you, i'll have to kick your ass until you start writing again...
hypnoticageregression chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
You kick ass! Now, a little suggestion Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Err...please?
curbwatcher chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
hehe...original concept. good going once again.

btw: figured it out when the god said "Well, the doctor slapped him after he was born. He got angry, and decided to hold his breath and take it like a man, instead of crying."

that was a classic line.

booyah. :-P