Reviews for Blindfold
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
unique and well executed idea
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Amazing ficlet. You put great detail into it.
Shinningstar1998 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
its good!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Wow... That is impressive. Great job on description, idea, and the play-by-play. Please, write more oneshots!
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Like I said awesome awesome awesome. Love your stories about Harry and Snape
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Amazing! I prefer this to your alternate ending where Harry dies and a greater truce was observed between Harry and Snape. Love this.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like it
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
very nice thank you. Something like this would have been nice in the original story.
anemix chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is a really interesting story that I like. Unusual yet deep story line. I like it. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good story.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very interesting one shot. It's true that trying yourself against a handicap can be liberating, provided said handicap is temporary...or maybe even when it isn't? Oh, it's too late at night for deep thought! Suffice to say that I enjoyed the story.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG THIS FIC IS SO NICE!I LOVE IT! I CAN SO VIVIDLY IMAGINE HARRY JUMPING BLINDOFLED OVER THE MOVING STAIRS AND SNAPE WATCHING HIM FROM THE ! opps, sry for teh caps, my shift key was stuck down and i didnt see...-_-' and i dun wanna erase and rewrite this...lol...but this is awesome!
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I just can't see Harry asking anything from Snape or even trusting him without Snape change some of his attitute first. Once burn and all that.
Ysarose chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
*laughs* This is an excellent piece. Thank you for writing!

~ Miss.
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow, that was an amazing one-shot! I loved it.

Love, Little Miss Mionie