Reviews for Tags
yawref chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
what?i'm ...alot...could you explaine that story please?
Rebecca Hb chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*ponders why McKay ever had Sheppard's dog tags in the first place*

So... If you hadn't specifically mentioned this was kind of McKay/Weir, I would have taken it for Sheppard/Weir. It's easy to interpret that way.

*is worried what killed Sheppard*
mmmkay chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Great drabble. Gotta chime in with the guys wishing it was an expanded fic though. Not enough 'lantis hetfic out there yet due to the insane-kewtness of the Beckett/McKay ship. And the angst potential of Hot Rod realizing he's Weir's second choice, that could carry a novel-fic. What the hey. Major emotional punch for a hundred words, liked it loads, hope to see more SG-A fanfic from yuh.
ElvishWhore chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Oh, that's very nice. Lovely, in fact. *shakes fist at other reviewers* You didn't understand? It's all about the angsty Shepwhore love, people!
Delanna too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Very nice. And not confusing.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Is Sheppard dead?

That last line, "she . . . grieves under the wrong stars", made me cry! This is one of the saddest things I've ever read.
Zoe brookeormian chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I'd rather like to know how this is confusing in any way, I really loved it... seems quite straight forward to me...
PentagonMerlin chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I'm confused... But I like it. I really do.
87878786 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow! OMG, I luv this . . . somebody is kissing someone (Weir, methinks) and they are like kissing. How romantic! I hope its Sheppard kissing her, because I like Sheppard, but I also think it could be Steve, because he's so damn sexy. Oh Steve . . . break me off a piece of that! Oh wait . . . he died. But this can be AU, right? I know it might be a little OOC, but I mean, it's not like your making Weir and Sheppard have children or anything, so it's okay. But where does the blood come from? I am like so confused, LOLz. Maybe if you made it a bit longer . . . ;-)

Gaia the Vole

P.S. I really do like this, in all seriousness.
Anna McLain chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Powerful choice of scene. Well done! Makes me wonder what happened to John. I like how you wove in so many allusions to the interpersonal relationships. Good job!
Dr. Beckett's Lab Assistant chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
kind of weird I like it though. )

Its sort of hard to tell what is going on though...

A chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Partially confusing, but otherwise very good. I hope that you can turn this into many more chapters.

Blood Flows