Reviews for Little One
Anawey chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Oh, wow. So, Gandalf could guess what was to come? Oh, man this was so sweet! I can just see little baby Frodo *sighs*. Aw! So CUTE! I love it.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
The best Hobbit in the history of Middle-earth indeed! Frodo is born! Wahoo! Good going with the story! I loved it! So suspensful!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Lovely ending to the story. I admit I was surprised to see another chapter after the spectacular chapter 4. But this is a fine ending. Just the sort of gentle coda one longs for after a rousing exposition and development.
Kaewi chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Wow, it's over? I had to re-read it to remember what happened ;)

I don't think I reviewed chapter 4, but I wanted to say that I *loved* the part where they named him. Fdo, haha.

Anyway, awesome story!
lovethosehobbits chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Well, for someone who hasn't gone through labor I would say you did a masterfully good job on this one. I was leaning forward the whole time, transfixed by what would happen next. Loved the itty bitty frodo and the naming of such! Great job,a really cool fic.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Lovely story. I love, absolutely love, the final reference to the Sea.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Truely wonderful to hear from the males POV. I'm glad you've updated the story.
Larner chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Hope you update soon, for I am following this with bated breath. It is very well written and all too plausible. I lost the only one I ever conceived, so know the pain of it.
Larner chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Well done so far, and pretty true to life as well. Am going to continue to follow the story and catch up.
Larner chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I'd read this chapter before and am glad you've added to it. Sounds exciting.
lovethosehobbits chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Wow! You're such a very talented author...this is very well written and I can feel such empathy for poor Drogo, although I would have to agree with our young Saradoc on this one. Looking forward to more...
lexi chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
XD Chapter! Huzzah! ;_; Drogo... and this one review can count as a million stalker ones. It's the thought that counts...(not that I'm thinking of stalking you. Not really... _
JennMel chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
This is really good! You have to post the next chapter- and soon!

Great writing, don't stop!
Kaewi chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
I don't think this chapter was too controversial or anything. You did an excellent job of handling all the characters and their separate opinions. I hope the next one comes faster :P

By the way, I don't know if you fixed the "silly mistake" i mentioned in the last review, or i am just seeing things, but it's gone. Whatever i was saying in the last review got cut off, i think. I'm going crazy, so just ignore it ;)
Breon Briarwood chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
eep! I hope Drogo being there will give her more strength!

(you know, you're really making me feel this... I know it has to end all right, but it just hurts so much right now.)