Reviews for Suddenly Daddy
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I just loved it.
SparrowxLight chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
aw! i love this story so much! rachel is just adorable!
L.A Girl chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
This was so good i love how you humanised Lindsey and rachel was so funny!
Likewow5556 chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
I really liked this story! It was amazing!
Nicole Galacki chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I LOVED THE WHOLE THING
nicole Galacki chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
i couldnt stop laughing! i love this chapter with lilah and rachel. i could picture the whole thing in surround sound. awesome. still laughing, need to get a grip.
Lindseyiswicked chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
I love the happy ending and It's nice to see him with Eve. Would you consider doing a sequel with Rachel say six or seven years older?
BlueberryOcean chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
This was such a cute story. I'm sad it's over! Can't wait to see any new Angel stories you might be writing. Maybe a sequel to Suddenly Daddy? Like how would Lindsey handle a teen Rachel? That would prove to be interesting.

Imzadi chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
Yes, a happy ending. Although you didn't say so, I assume Lindsey & Eve are now married (hence "Mommy"). I'm glad they're happy and everything worked out for them. Thanks for a very nice story with a happy ending for all (except Bridget, who didn't deserve one) concerned. I loved it.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Poor Lindsey. It seems he's trapped between a rock & a hard place. I know the five-letter word he would have used for Bridget! I hope he doesn't go back to Wolfram & Hart and that he, Rachel, and (choke) Eve can get through this and become a real family. Think your way out of this, Lindsey.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
Aw, so cute! Great story! Maybe do a sequel? Can't wait for more stuff from you!
Dark Gotham chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Very nice chapter. I like it.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Good ending, he won, I wonder what would happen if he didn't. Harmony *tsk tsk tsk* anyway. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
I enjoy, that was a good chapter. I feel sorry for Lindsey having to deal with Bridget. Things will work out for they best though, because, well they tend to. Plus Lindsey would never let Bridget take Rachel and he deserves to have something go right in his life.

Off to read the epilogue.
forgot chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
It was good but you must update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I would have reviewed sooner but I was really busy with school and stuff. (btw this is LegolasLuvsMirra I forgot my login name)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »