Reviews for Suddenly Daddy
Lindseyis1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Great story so far!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
I like, I have nothing else to say, but I like, yup-yup
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
Nice I like it.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
Wow, super long chapter! I loved it though, especially the last bit between Cordy and Willow when they were talking about Anya! lol. Update soon!
Imzadi chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
I hate to criticize, but the rescue scene isn't very good. It's rushed and seems to be something you're not comfortable with. That said, it's nice to see Willow come to the rescue. I'm beginning to like Eve, and I like the way Lilah helped. I like this story very much and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Asteria chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
I have to say, I feel sorry for Wolfram&Hart for getting Rachel. They will not know what hit them. Hahahahaha!
fungirl1 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
that was really good i love this story it is awesome so keep it coming please!1
bigred20 chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
that was really col i loved it you did an awesome job so keep it coming
Ally Le Fey chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
AGH! A-a-Are they gonna torture her w-w-with... *Gulp* DUCKIES! lol, Hope not, Maybe they'll turn her evil and make it so the whole world looks like ducks from her point of view. *Giggles* update soon, great chapter! ttyl!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Darklight chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Great one, like the Lin Fred part being family and Ee being ther.

Liked Lindsey the most when he wasn't playing for evil or good, but for himself.

Like the dad part, keep Lilah out of harms way and alive and kicking, her and Lindsey where the best when together working against or with each other.

keep the chapters coming
Imzadi chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
I must admit I wish Lindsey had done what Fred suggested and joined the firm not knowing they were evil. I wasn't too happy with Lindsey & Eve, but she does seem to love him and be willing to help him. I like Lindsey & Fred as siblings very much. If Rachel is going to be a witch, we really need to know a little more about Bridget. Who's the person coming back? Doyle? Kate? And can Eve get away from the Senior Partners? If not, I'm hoping for Kate. And Lindsey needs to buy his soul back somehow!
Ally Le Fey chapter 7 . 1/8/2005
This will be a very interesting experience indeed... UPDATE SOON! If you're a fan of Lindsey and/or like RPGing, please join my website!

I really like your story, I'm not gonna offer any advice because my writing skill's aren't that good. Though I do know this much, This story rocks! Keep up the good work!
ShatteredTears89 chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Aww it was so cute. I love Rachel.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
I liked it all really evolved this chapter. Update soon, and you know what this makes two!

_-