Reviews for Suddenly Daddy
ShatteredTears89 chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Aww it was so cute. I love Rachel.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
I liked it all really evolved this chapter. Update soon, and you know what this makes two!

_-
Imzadi chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
I'm glad Lindsey is getting out, and I have to admire Eve for letting him know. I always thought that Eve was a blonde, though. I didn't think Lilah would deliberately allow a child to be killed. I love Lindsey & Fred as siblings, and I love the way Rachel reacted to Angel's name & hair. No, Linds, you didn't need the DNA test after all!
Rhiannon Merdon chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
This story made me laugh the whole time! Especially in the 3rd chapter, I think, when Lindsey's telling Rachel the story...

What happens next?
steve's-girl-13 chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
oh my god this story is so cool. i cant wait to see what happens to rachel. please update soon
BlueberryOcean chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
I swear this fan fic is so funny! I love it to death. Rachel is a real piece of work. lol I love it. So please update very soon!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Lindsey needs help and, I'm afraid, there's only one place to go. Anne would help, but I know Lindsey wouldn't want Rachel with street kids. A nice woman (an off-duty policewoman?) would be a good idea-or even his sister. Lilah got what she deserved, but Nathan is pure evil.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
Lilah babysitting is so fun! Loved the chapter! Update soon!
BlueberryOcean chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Awesome, awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I was actually laughing out loud at some of the parts like when Lilah was stepping on Sparkles! That was great. So please please update very soon! :) thanks!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
Yes, I knew that Fred & Lindsey were siblings. I hope that somehow she and Rachel can win him away from the dark side. He's a really good father.
amanda chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
interesting story to say the least, original concept. The tone is a little off however. But the interaction is good.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
So, Lindsey and Fred are brother and sister? cool. Update soon!
PassionateDarkness chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
POor Lindsey! I love this! Fred is his sister? Thats so cool!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
I can't fault Lindsey for not putting Rachel in company day care. I don't think it's safe, and she's still getting adjusted. I'm glad she doesn't like Lilah. I don't see Lindsey as a cereal guy, though. To me he's more eggs & bacon (or sausage). It's a cute story, and I'm enjoying it. Shall we see Fred?
Purple-Enigma chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
Sad day! Poor Sparkles! Is it ok? Evil Lilah! Bad, bad! And yes, Rachel is very smart, even if she is slightly delusional but then, so am I and there's nothing wrong with it! Anyway...more? Please...soon...:D
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »