Reviews for Suddenly Daddy
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
Wow! Thanks for what you said at the top of your story! Yay! Anyway, now on to the review. I laughed out loud quite a few times in this chapter, "he could sell ice to an Eskimo if he wanted, in fact he had ... ok so it might’ve been a demon Eskimo and the ice was cursed, but still" that was a great line! And i also laughed when Rachel accused Lilah of trying to kill Sparkles! Seriously funny stuff! Update soon!
Twilight Enigma chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
The first 3 chapters were wicked COOL! ANd now you have to write MORE! Lots more in fact, cos you rule and Rach is wicked sweet and stuff...kinda weird though...ice cream and duckies are wicked fun!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Rachel and her fear of duckies reminds me of Anya and her fear of bunnies. I think a shopping trip back to the linens store is in order here. I love Lindsey's reaction to Rachel and hers to him. And I love the fact that he's indignant about her mother having left her and not having told them about each other. He's going to be really good one day, I know it.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
I'm not at all surprised that Lindsey would go overboard in the toy store. After all, he was still haunted by his deprived childhood. I'm glad he still has contact with one of his siblings. Maybe he'll find another one soon (I believe that Fred is his long lost sister!). So Lilah reads the erotic books? Not surprised!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
There is one thing I do take issue with. A true social worker wouldn't have taken the money. Aside from that, I really like this story. I know that Lindsey, having had such a bad childhood himself, wouldn't turn his back on his own child. And he does realize the danger for both of them that working for W&H could entail. I do like this very much. I love a "good Lindsey" story.
PassionateDarkness chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Aww this is adorable. I cant wait to see more! Please update soon!

-P.d.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
This is sweet! Update soon!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4