Reviews for Harry Potter and the Score of Vaudeville
My Best Friends are Fictional chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Amazing story! I've been looking for a good buffy/harry potter cross over and I'd almost given up hope of finding a truly good one. I love Dawn and Draco's interactions and can't wait to see what will happen to them in the future. I also completely love how the trio is portrayed. I was getting tired of the usual Dawn comes to Hogwarts, trio befriends her, she befriends draco and everyone is friends and fights Voldy. So this is a refreshing change. Really hoping that you update soon as I can't wait to see what you have instore next.
Will Parry chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
pretty cool! keep it up ( :
Lenny13 chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
It was good but is this it?
satelliteblues21 chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
"..I’ll personally break both your legs off and beat you to death with them.” wot a threat! jeez it only a b'day party not life and death! actually i thought it pretty funny and shows how strong the bonds are b/w the girls. and how cruel not to invite the trio then dump 'em in the lake! again, very funny!

i wanna see, then get my hands on, a keg Hagrids size, cos i mean a normal key's just like a 'stubbie' for 'im. and i woulda like to hav heard more 'bout the teachers party cos i sure sounded like a 'rip-snorter', plus a drunk snape would be very interestin' not to mention funny

"...You don’t want the limelight, you just don’t want to be forgotten or ignored. You need the attention.” ohh, the truth always hurts don't it. 'bout time someone had a go at dawn, just so she doesn't forget its a one way street. but seriously that little scene b/w dawn/draco was amazingly written and gives a new dynamic to their situation. will the open u more to each other? and if so, where does it lead to? very interested to find out whatever happens.

Dawns gotta job! that will definitly be good, added to the next Occlumency lesson and i cant wait for more!

thanks
satelliteblues21 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
ahh, so now i know why albus vetoed the Occlumency class. i wonder how each will react to both wot happenned and wot they saw?

And i liked the way the “No more Miss Nice Dawn.” went down. luvly images came to mind regarding that. Fred & George interaction w/ dawn was a nice touch and very interestin' (nothin' can be dull w. those two around[hope to see more of 'em])

are we starting to get into a darker side w/ the revelation of Elsie past? and finally the introduction of Voldermort, combimed w/ anya's suspicion of Moodie (trust anya to findout especially the way she did, pure genious idea btw) i think we're starting to get down to some serious plottin' here.

thanks, keep the good stuff comin'
satelliteblues21 chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
“How about you go find Granger and start a show-off club.” great line, and would make for an interesting get together.

liked the tabula rasa reference (Joan and Randy) and the insult spittin' broom was a highlight. plus who needs an invisibility cloak when u can charm ur selves.

Poor Sirius, first off being all alone then gettin' found by a gaggle of teenage girls, gotta have sympathy for the man. BTW - great song choice, gotta luv robbie.

“No more Miss Nice Dawn.” wonder what to make of that. we gonna see some badass dawn? and i wonder y albus vetoed Occlumency, something to dow w/ being the Key?

thanks
satelliteblues21 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
i knew it. u had to be an aussie. i mean first w/ the delta song then the beetroot on the hamburger, thats wot really tipped me off.

i just finished uni exams so i got more time to read, so i am really looking foward to it. ive gotta slight suspision that anya has gotta past with the wizidering world, because u've sent her along with the SIT's and she doesn't seem all that happy with it.

thanks, mate hope u update soon cos i'll be nearing the end soon, something this week and if the rest is as good as the first two chaps, i'll be dieing for more
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
bit late on the uptake, but better late then never.

luved the start and idea, and i wonder where hp fits into this (lucky me, as its already posted). the song choices were inspired thought i thought Delta would have been 'bout spike/buffy considering the subject matter.

anyway, i'll definatly be back to catch up to date,

Thanks
Fighter37 chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
I just found this story and I think that it is really great. I love how Dawn is in this fic and how she interacts with everyone. I hope that you update soon. I would love to read more of the story.
KieriToews chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
Oh yay! New chapter! I like! More please, soon too please...
Louvil chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
Very entertaining!Excellent writing and great characterization!

Keep going!
Anoron chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
This is my favourite chapter, I think. You have a knack for characterisation, and you bring the real person inside both Voldemort and Peter out perfectly. But, of course, the real clincher in this one for me is the use of James and Lily as the First. Genius. You're the bestest ever.

XX00
Anoron chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
OH the cliffy. That was yet another fantastic chapter- I

m glad Dawn's eyes are opening to the 'real' world of Hogwarts, as harsh as it is. As always, your take on the Slytherin midsets and their many levels is refreshing and well-rounded. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Go Sirius... I don't think I have to say any more on that. Poor Malfoy- what did he do to deserve Dawn's wrath on a daily basis? Just because he's an annoying little bastard... although, if he DID trash the dorm... Merlin save him is all I can say.

Brilliant update, honey, I expect another one within three days or I'm going on strike.

Luvya XX00
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Not so sure Draco did it...but who knows... Actually-the whole terrorist threats thing only works if the perpetrators are unknown or out of reach. I'd imagine a group of pissed off witches could retaliate very very effectively... There are several known Death Eater supporters at Hogwarts. Make an example out of them (is what Dawn & company should do) -

I'm still not clear on why you dislike the trio so much... is it something they said?
KieriToews chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Ooh yay new chapter. Good one.