Reviews for Stumbling
michelle Stokes chapter 40 . 10/21/2007
u rock. I read all 40 chappies in 5 hours non-stop! Ur fic made my day. I realy luv d characterz so i wanna cont. it. I hope u don mind. When its done, i'll post it here with ur name on it 4 sure. U Rock! I'll look 4ward 2 reading more of ur fanfics!
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 18 . 7/16/2006
lol...i'm assuming that last sentence was ending in

...heart. :)

(At least thats what the 'good girl' is hoping for... the bad girl has another word in mind...)

*blushes and quickly sumbits review to prevent saying anything else stupid*
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 16 . 7/16/2006
aw...alex should get pregnant sometime soon...i think she kinda wants kids...but not right now, cause nick couldn't handle it and neither could she...but they should DEFINETLY have kids...

and just for the record, i've been trying to review and leave you wonderful comments...but this book is so amazing and i look forward to the next chapter so much...i just flip to the next one instead of reviewing... :)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
Okay...you are SO mean!

*sigh* you better start bein nice to nicky...
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Okay, my new theory, she had a miscarriage when she didn't even know she was pregnant. Which really sicks because I was using that plot in MY book. *sighs and shakes head* damn...
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*GASP!* I knew it!

she's PREGGERS isn't she?

I KNEW IT!

...well...at least she better be pregnant and not sick or I'll cry...and i have a feeling nick might too.
I want George chapter 40 . 3/30/2005
Ahh... I guess you were missing 'em just as much as I was, huh? ;)

Way to bring back all my Nick/Alex withdrawl. And just as I was starting to get over it, too. *sigh*

Though I am most certainly not complaining at the addition of an epilogue. I was glad the whole "cheating" thing didn't turn into some huge Bold & The Beautiful thing, with Nick running off and killing himself or something. Very nicely done there.

So yeah, the usual cute/funny/sweet/sigh-enducing stuff, not that I'd expect anything less from you. You know I love you.
Fan4fanfic chapter 40 . 3/29/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am VERY happy to know for SURE that they did get married and live happy ever after!

Good format too: covers a lot of ground quickly!

You rock!
CatherineLouise chapter 40 . 3/28/2005
Le sigh! Wonderful ending. Lovely! Loved the whole thing, be proud of yourself because this story rocked and this chapter was the happiest ending ever. Loved it!
CatherineLouise chapter 39 . 2/1/2005
Wow. How much have I loved this triology? SO MUCH that I've been up late every night for at least a week reading them all! And at the end, I went to sleep with a swelling and happy heart. These stories totally rocked, I was enthralled, I was touched...I wish you'd write actual novels because I'd totally be a fan. You have talent man, real talent!
CarlyBabes chapter 39 . 1/24/2005
You must write another! I am addicted to Alex and Nick! I really hope I get to read more about this great couple. Without a doubt this is the best Nick Other fic I have read! And I hate to say it but I only like Nick with someone else (I.e. ALEX! lol) so yeah please write opne more .. that has 39 chapters LOL

Carly
I want George chapter 39 . 1/24/2005
Well, I was just re-reading the entire Nick/Alex thing again, and decided to check out the reviews when I saw that mine never posted. My computer was being a little funky the week teh finals chapters were posted, and I guess it never got through- damn technology. So I'm sorry if I had you wondering why your number-one fan didn't review the final chapter- I'll review now. Though I bet you already know what's coming.

I can't actually remember what I wrote when I did review... I assume there were a lot of oh-my-god's, and hysterical hyperventilating, among other things. In short, this entire thing was beyond fabulous. 37-out-of-ten fabulous. I never ever get sick of reading this. No fanfic has every made me cry this much. You just write so WELL!

And I would also like to thank you for completely ruining the new U2 album for me- I can't even listen to track 10 now without feeling all weepy, so thanks for that. ;) That album rocks though, huh? I originally bought it cuz I heard George likes U2 (am I lame, or what?), but I actually really like the CD.

I don't think there is anything else to say. I'm missing Nick and Alex, but your other story is making it up a little. Though the N/A Saga will forever remain my favourite story. Hope you had a good trip home- enjoying season 5?

You're fabulous. xx
monika chapter 39 . 12/29/2004
i love your whole nick/alex saga. it is reallie hard finding such great OCs stories and this was the best nick one ever. plz continue to write more of this either of alex or another OC because u rock!
sunnygirl91 chapter 30 . 12/22/2004
TELL ME MORE! ARGH! I HAVE TO KNOW! awsome story by the way. ur an awsome writer!
Beautiful chapter 38 . 12/16/2004
Hiya. Just to say that an idea came to me last night. You said you were going to try writing Nick/Sara but what about Nick/Kristy. You couls do like a alternative ending where she doesn't get killed and them trying to form a prper relationship afterwords. Just an idea, I don't write, and you were the writer I thought that could pull it off.