Reviews for Here for you
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2016
I hate Kathleen she is a bitch fuck her and her attitude! Even on the show is hate her!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 37 . 1/14/2009
I sofa king HATE Kathleen... on the show and in this story. I wish her sister Maureen would slap the snot out of her cuz Lord knows her parents won't.
stevielicous chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
ur story is awesome, but there is this really cute button in Microsoft Word called SPELL CHECK. DUH
tippy'foots chapter 47 . 3/10/2007
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BEST EVER GREAT JOB!

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT AND I LOVED IT EVEN MORE!
Alexis Dawn chapter 47 . 2/2/2007
i loved ur story
MaryWhite chapter 47 . 1/20/2007
This story was so cute. I laughed, cried and felt really happy when the two finally got back together. This was trully a great story.
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i like it. i don't know if your following the story line of the show or not but i think elliot already got a divorce. i'm not that sure though i don't get to watch the show very often.
LivNel4ever chapter 47 . 11/11/2006
Rachel Green! ACK!

I'm sad to see this story end! But i understand it has to end at somepoint! You captured Karen and Jack so well! They were HILARIOUS! Elliot and Olivia go together like Karen and pills downed with vodka! TOO FUNNY! I WAS ROLLING!
TV Angel 711 chapter 47 . 11/11/2006
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Please! I love it!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
onetreefan chapter 47 . 11/11/2006
aw! cute ending! i LOVED IT!

JACK AND KAREN ARE AWESOME!

nice Friends reference the end!

EO!

onetreefan
KatieKat1690 chapter 47 . 11/11/2006
Haha This is great! I love the friends bit! Great Job!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 47 . 11/11/2006
WOO HOO! (stands up and applauds) AWESOME! And I love the song you put in there. Brad Paisley sure knows how to do a love song, huh? And now that you're finished with this piece, is there going to be more stories? (looks hopeful) And who were those people in her apartment? AND WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' LEFT SHOE? And now that I'm done with my evil rant, you rock my Elliot and Bobby lovin' socks!
TV Angel 711 chapter 46 . 10/31/2006
awesome! please keep going with this story! i love it!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 46 . 10/30/2006
Grr... Damn you and your blackmail! Don'tcha know that bribes work much better?... Like a half naked Elliot and a bottle of suntan lotion... Musn't let him burn, now must we?
ThisIsBad chapter 46 . 10/29/2006
I have no idea how you managed to receive this many reviews. You can't write and your grammar is TERRIBLE! You need to learn punctuation, proper sentence structure, and spelling.

Perhaps you should pay more attention in your high school English classes. Concentrate on that instead of writing retarded fanfics.