Reviews for Bicker
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Lovely _
dramaqueen chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Nice touch, mentioning Dawn. I take it from the Faith reference this is set after Zeppo? Good characterisations. Me likey.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Aw. How cute.
GrimSage chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
A perfect Xander/Cordy moment.

I love how you've captured the essence of their arguments in this fic. (Although I think it should qualify as both romance and humor.)

It's nice to see how things would have gone for them if they had stayed together all through Season 3.
MBB chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
The bickering is okay, but the timesetting does not really make sense; it's the type of argument they had in the beginning of their relationshipp and before; yet you indicate it is set after their breakup (beause of faith, of which then never told Cordelioa about, btw). But after their breakup Cordelia kept fighting along when needed (even while she kept complainign about it).

Also, it is hard to remember, but Dawn didn't exist back in S1-4/ (which indicates you set it after S5, when he was with Anya and not Faith)

PS; Xander never called her princess (she was Queen C), only Doyle and Groo did.
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that was cute :)
Little Illy chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw! sweet sweet fun! so cute I love it! *sigh* Occasionally it's a little hard to tell who's speaking, as there's really no idication beyond simple order...The best bit is... hm...

"Because it's been my lifelong dream to be a member of your band of losers."

"Oh, you know it."

It's just so sweet and *yay*

love the last line. Now I'm happy )