Reviews for Past
BalletDancer14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hello! I'm really new here on fan and I don't know which story to write first! Could you please visit my profile and vote

on the poll there? It would be a HUGE help if you could. Thanks so much I know this is really stupid but I'm really new here and

I need all the help I can get! Thanks again!

-BalletDancer14

P.S. Anybody else who reads this is welcome to vote as well! :)
Bryony Cel chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This is really cool. I hope you're going to continue it!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Excellent story! It does an great job tying in what we already know about Samantha and explaining why she chose her job. I love your writing - it always flows so well. :)
hystericxglamour chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
This is brilliant :) I love how you've used the little details we've heard about her past in the show and built up the story.. It's totally in character and.. just fabulous ;)
Lis chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love it... it ties in with her running away (mentioned in one of the eps), and how she would want to go on to become one of the Missing Persons Squad.

Continue please.
ladylampetia chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Excellent. This was great. I felt a shudder when I read "self-inflicted"... This was one of those stories you read without taking a pause, because it flows so smoothly. It just carries you along for the ride. It also gave some intense back-story to Samantha... I can't wait to read the next section!
Lynn chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is a wonderful start. I look forward to seeing where you take this storyline.

Lynn
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This was bloody wonderful. It's wonderful when a story has you wondering if you know where the author is going or not, and this one has me sitting on the edge of my chair, filled with anticipation and wondering just that. I love it. The clarity of your writing style really suits what you've done here. The critical event in Samantha's past you've depicted is beautifully written and 'feels right' - no false notes, nothing out of character or improbable or fake. I sincerely hope you write quickly - and post the present soon!