Reviews for Business And Pleasure
Aw! I loved it! Funny, sweet, and romantic! Amazing ;D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
loved it.
aonalion chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Mm, oh I liked that! It's really good, Kaiba and Otogi flirting really would be something. Nice work!
smexyforever chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
like this story really much !
please write more to it !
Whaleen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I can't stop reading this one...it's just too cute. But in a good, in-character, witty, entertaining way, NOT a stupid, cringe-worthy, ooc way. Good job. :)
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So I read this a long time ago, loved it, and forgot to review it.

Then about three hours ago, I remember a fic I read a long time ago on ... something about similar differences, with Malik and Seto? I look it up. Turns out you wrote both of them! WOW!

So then I start to look around your fics, and I realize that just about every Yugioh fic I've ever read and liked, you wrote. The clothes make the spirit, naughty and dice, etc.

Don't you love it when that happens?

Anyway, I love your writing, both style and content. You get the characters very in-character, and if I don't like some of your pairings, that's my problem. Thanks for writing all of these, they're wonderful!
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
that rocked my socks.

I'm in the middle of writing an essay for uni, and I get a chapter of a fanfic (or a one shot) per section I get written, that was a perfectly yummy reward and I thank you

I LOVE their flirting it's just so awesome and cocky, and delicious.

Fabulous, loved it, you rock
sleepyeyes3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
it's so cute i never thought that duke and seto would be a good painging, but this brings a new light on them for me. :)
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
*claps* that was good!
Rivalovery chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
All I can say is just... wow. O_O Very in-character on both parts and the cleverness between those two astounded and thrilled me. *-* I hope you write more of these two! :D
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
wowo cute i must say!

hooray!

There Is A Cow level

moo?
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hmm...interesting couple. _ Heh, gaydar.
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Oh! I have been vaguely intrigued by this pairing for a while now, but had yet to find a fic to solidify my fanaticism. I think this was the one. I love that this was so innocent-a welcome change from all the lemons out there. Beautifully written, too-everything flowed, the dialogue seemed natural, and Seto and Duke both remained perfectly in character. You've impressed me again! Keep up the great work.
Mina chapter 1 . 1/14/2005