Reviews for Robin's Love
Pinklightning chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
Awesomely cool you know how to write a good story
loveleighalissa chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I have read two of your story, this is the 2nd one, and this one is my favorite! Sorry I can't read more of your story but if I don't get off line soon I'm as good as GRUNDED!Oh and keep writting
Kyo4SheiLuv chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
(This is for all the series so far) This story is really good! Don't think I'm a baby or anything, but I was about to cry when Sarah was crying! :) But I'm okay now! This story had my eyes glued to the screen! I actually don't really have any problems wwith this story! *odd enough*
teentitansfinatic chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
hey...that...was...awesome!

i actually liked it

thats an awesome complement from me

you should kno i dont complement very often

1 minor defect though

not enough detail

you kinda just jumped around and left it hanging at some parts

molly sounds WAY to young for her own good

make her a little older

add some more feeling to the characters when they talk.

here

i'll try to give you an example

um

here you go:

(entering the ballroom)

As Robin and Sarah walked down the marble steps, the paparatzi's cameras were flashing wildly. At every blinding flash, Robin had to wince in pain. The light made him go temporarily blind. While they were walking down, Robin started to stumble. Sarah had to try to support him. That by itself was a difficult task. Not to mention she had to play the role of a beauty queen and pose perfectly for every photo.

i don't know...something like that i suppose

and when u tell someone about a location, GIVE SOME DETAILS! i got seriously confused. y'know...how big (exactly) was the castle...the ballroom...their rooms...y'know

ok

so please e-mail me and we can talk

im writing a couple of stories myself

their okay...not the best...but...y'know

let's talk

you can also contact me at

my screen name is FuZaomaniac or japanfreak11

;) nice fan fic though

i loved it

yet again
friend5 chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
AWSOME! Poor Sarah...or not...anyway, IS Robin's name Richard...or is that just ur name for him? well, update soon!
Yami Chikara chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Aw...cute. This is the 1st Titans fic I've ever read.
khstennis01 chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
poor sarah...
khstennis01 chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
sweet great job update soonz kk!
friend5 chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
ROBIN AND STARFIRE ALL THE WAY! Good chappie! update soon!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
great chappie!
starrob bbrae 4 eva chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
thank oyu 4 not letting robin be in love with sarah and letting him stay in love with starfire.
Inuyasha Fan chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
why did you entitle it Robin's love? you could of at least had them return to earth, fight a few badies and have speedy dating sarah and ... well not like it's ever going to happen.. but you could have rodin and star dating. * just and idea. other wise, it was a great story. a little short, but grreat none the less.
Inuyasha Fan chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
so far i liked your story. only one problem. the song, Above All, had a few wrong words in it. it's Above all wealth, not wells; laid behind a stone, not a song; and thought of me, not in front of me. just for future reference. heehee. :P other than that, it was excalent.
Bobsayshimh chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
nice and refreshing ending Her loop hole was a little simple though
Bobsayshimh chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
Speedy is a boy and Sarah is a girl that's all I'm gonna say
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »