Reviews for Backwards and in High Heels
Moondragonheart chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
- Great story! It's really...unique? Original? Well, it was really fun reading it. Keep updating!
Emiko87 chapter 14 . 3/19/2007
eeheehee...I was wondering when the others' monthly alarm clocks were gonna go off. Are you gonna do any more of the knights getting hit on? cuz that was really funny.
Emiko87 chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
I LOVE this story!
Emiko87 chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
“What? It’s not like you’ll be using it after the curse wears off. Um. I think?”

best line so far! lol
Emiko87 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
oh, I SO wish that scene was in the manga lol
Emiko87 chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
eeheehee...this is so weird
Arya chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
Aw. you shouldn't have changed your mind about turnig all the guys into girls and vice versa! Iwonder what Kaistern looks like as a girl?
blackcat686 chapter 14 . 3/28/2006
Another splendid chappie! Really funny:)
xxDKGurlxx chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Hiya!Omg,i kinda forgot about this story,its been so long!*is ashamed*Its so good!I didnt understand Tetheus though,cuz i dont read Gundam Wing...ah well...

I cant wait for Rune and Thats' cycles!Muahahahaha!

heeheehee!*darts eyes back and forth mischeviously*

Update soon this time!I might forget the story completely!

THE super-flying-squirrel-queen,

Daphne~
dark-birdie chapter 14 . 3/8/2006
finally! bejeevus that took a while. but...it was worth the wait? i dunno what to say..it was good, VERY...and um...um..i'm at a loss for words...i can't blame you for taking so long anymore cause I'M being a slowpoke now with my fics...so, i know how you feel (i think?) WE ARE PARTNERS IN PROCRASTINATION! or partners in writers' block... did you think about my idea from my last review?

my username, dark_birdie was made up because...i forget... oh yeah! cause i was high off dnangel, and you know...dark... and like, he's got wings...which equals birdie...yah...
randomirony chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
I have never ever heard Tetheus say so much all at once. It must be a new record! XD

Good chapter, but we need more! Update soon!
Azure-chan chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
Yay! U finally updated! Thanks! (Rune's still the CUTEST EVER!)
xxDKGurlxx chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
OOH i found the mini-scene!It's the one from book...1,right?When Rath dresses in drag?

As far as the measurements go,I think Rune got off easiest,but then hes in big trouble with Thatz and Rath,so i dont really know...

Daphne~
blackcat686 chapter 13 . 12/6/2005
Keep up the good work!
FireyFlames chapter 13 . 12/3/2005
PLease update Fame and Fortune. That's my favorite one! This one is funny too!