Reviews for The Escape from Ancient Egypt!
Snowlily246 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
gREAT sTORY!
stardiscdiva chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
this was soo adventures! u are a great writer i wanted to right a story but ido not know if mt regerstration worked.
Dark Magician Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That was so cool I'm going to read the rest of them
eternitycode chapter 16 . 3/7/2005
* cringes *

T.T wish I was in yugi-world.

Shadi, lied to us too.

Or, did he know he was lieing.

Or was he lieing he didn't know that he was lieing, that he was lieing.

MAKE SEQUEL BEFORE I SET MY CHIHUAHUA ON YOU!

_

Don't mind me and my insanity.
LoneWolfPrincess chapter 16 . 3/4/2005
LWP: YAY! Yami and Alexa are friends now! Ah, and nothing like a nice round of flaskbacks to wrap up a good story! But, personally, I think "Of Coconuts and Egyptian Staples (Or: Peace to the Coconuts!)" and "I Feel Pretty (Or: Beware of Washer-Woman)" were my two favorite scenes!

Ginka: Personally, I think it'd be better if my beloved Seto-kun was in this story.

LWP (rolls her eyes): Gee, I wonder why? Anywho, KUTGW and update soon!
Boukyanku chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
_ hehehehehehehe, yay! Another story done! You the best ! You the bomb! you rock! *does a jig* ya so you get Yugi, and... I GET KURAMA! (from yu yu hakusho) yippee! *is sugar high* OK! I cant wait until you start the sequel! and... hey! I think I reviewed for all the chapters! ... i think...*looks back* uh... ya... WELL good luck on the sequel! cha!

Always your reviewer Mandy
LoneWolfPrincess chapter 15 . 2/24/2005
LWP (snickering): (Bursts out laughing) Nice makeover, Your Majesty!

Yami: Not funny.

LWP: Yes, it is! Anywho, KUTGW, and update soon. If you'll excuse me, I've got a date with a certain puppy-dog cute bishie (winks)!
Katrina Martisca chapter 15 . 2/16/2005
i really enjoyed reading your story, please write more, i want to know what happens next :)
SETFIRETOTHESUN chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
WHOO-HOO! ITS AWSUM! and now if i dont go listen to that song i will DIE... _
Skai07 chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
0o0o0o0oh...go Yami! But...he wrecked it...mwahahaha! kiddin, keep updatin!
Boukyanku chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
YAY! YOU UPDATED IM SO HAPPY! *is sugar high and hasnt had sleep for the past 28 hours* AND BY THE WAY! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! *dumps a large bag of sweethearts on you and Yugi... AND YAMI! then dumps a bag of pink red and white teddy bears all over you and last throws red pink and white confetti in the air* YAY! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! except i dont have a guy...OH WELL! I'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE YAMI! hehehehehehe, well GREAT chapter and hope you update soon! Will you be making another sequel?

Always and Forever Mandy
sonicyugishadow chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
if you wanna contact me for story suggestions,email me at catmasteruk8

you can now. i listed my email above
illusen chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
Whoops, I didn't know my review wold come up here! Ignore me I'm mad!
illusen chapter 14 . 2/12/2005
I like the songs! Um, you don't have to put this at the end of your chapter like you do! I'd be embarresed! Really good storys though!
sonicyugishadow chapter 14 . 2/11/2005
when i get word,i will type up a crossover story.i'll want a firsthand opinion from you