Reviews for The enemy of my enemy
Starfire Sacred White Dragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Please contiune it is a very interesting story. I would like to know what happens to them.
Warm-Bodies-fan chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Please write another chapter, I want to know whats next
Luv4Uncas chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I wish you were making an epilogue, but I am still happy with your story!
Kaleia chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I love it! I read all chapters in one night! XD

Scar and Lex forever baby! But sheesh at some early chapters.

Lex is being a whiny bitch (Sorry Its true)

And Scar just healed her not raped her! Idiot! Shes so idotic.

But I still love ya Lex cause you are my only favorite female human character cause you rock! Scar rocks to!

Good story! XD
Lex chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Haha what a great avp fic! XD Completely hilarious and brilliant, job well done!
Sulphurya chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
This was, hands down, one of the most hilarious, yet in-character, fics I have ever read. Seriously. Pure and utter genius.

I absolutely loved the 'slow' Scar, his reluctant ethics and I actually woohoo'ed out loud at weaponed-up Lex to the rescue!

Extra points for the honouring of the dead Queen, an unexpected moment of respect for the enemy.

As for the ending? Priceless.

Priceless, I tell you!
Dragowolf chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Great job on this story! It was a lot of fun to read! And I loved how you protrayed Scar and Lex! They were a lot of fun!
Elia FireRing chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I really liked this story and am sorry that it wasn't continued, but I know how it can be.

How about this for a sequel: Lex's body can't take the medicine and it reacts so badly that they have to take her back to their planet for treatment. Once there she goes to live in Scars new warrior home (it'll be like an award for killing the aliens, he'll be like, royalty now) and her begining to get better and now she starts warming up to Scar, and you talk about that romance stuff.

When she gets better they can train in his new training area (for a filler or something).

But see, for sport back on Scar's planet they start to bring in aliens to kill and train with, only one gets loose...and it turns out to be female.

The battle moves to Scar's home planet.

And then of course you use your imagination for all the rest, if you want we could bounce ideas back and forth. Elia FireRing's the name on here. Let me know what you think!
shloop chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
D: you're not continuing it? sadness!

either way, I love your sense of humor. lol... "boy was she hungry" while the other conversation was going on...

even if you don't continue, this is an excellent ending
Dragon260 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I died when Lex was confused as to why Scar was pointing at her and getting outrageous reactions from the rest. Hilarious. XD
Army of Smith chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Awesome story! I loved it. I will definately read your other stories. I would send you money but...you know.
Lady Natsume chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
i love this story/ good job
Foxof7shadows chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Oh, wow. Ha! What a way to make an ending! - This is great! And funny! Loved it.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
lol- this was awesome and hilarious! yay!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 11/13/2008