Reviews for Whatever I've Done
mizuthecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story was so pretty!
jackoxookiesleft4dead chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow! that was awesome! xD i just about cryed at the end good job thank u 4 posting this -
JCgurl201 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
NUOO! dark has to die! that whole time i kept thinking, "what would ganon say? tsk tsk." but dark is so awesome! a little ooc but i dont mind . ooc is cute :D great fic!
Jayadragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh my god that was epic. well it was amazing then sad then amazing again.

i loved it oh my god. i love dark.
DiceEyez chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Short and sweet...and somewhat angsty...but in a good way!

Thanx for writing this! :)
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
So freaking awesome. I loves it so good, though it made me sad. THanks so much for posting best wishes and good waves.
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Why do you keep killing Dark? That's mean...but this was a great fic, too! *cries*

P.S. I have a few Link/Dark fanfics. Would you like to read and review them? I'd appreciate it. :)

*gives you cookie*
Satsun chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wonderfull .
LadyLink chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
. Such a touching story!

Great descriptions, and a great story.

It was a sad ending though, yet somehow I knew it was coming- that Link would end up killing Dark Link. Even though it was sad I still enjoyed the ending; I especially liked the paragraph where Link says, "Forgive me."

Although, I did notice a few grammatical mistakes; one in the sentence toward the beginning: "I fell to all fours my Link’s side." I was wondering if it's supposed to be "by Link's side" instead of "my Link's side."

I loved these two lines: (both were quite humorous, giving a short break from the intensity of the story)

-I knew of the heart, of course, the place to aim if the throat was protected, but my own was racing at the thought that I might – that I could possibly –

-“Love?” I questioned, staring at the place his hands enveloped mine. “A form of torture?”
dragonmaster1703 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
WOW!
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Aw! -
ophiucha chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
(crying) Beautiful, but you killed Yami Link! (crying more) I need something happy! (puts on Who Let the Dogs Out and brings Link and Yami Link out of television) DANCE PARTY!
trev chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
oh. my. god. u are an amazing writer. u should be famous. and rich. and famous. and please remember me when u are all of these and i am working in the sewers...
vinylgroover chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
*squeezes Dark Link plushie and cries* No! You killed him! Why? Why? *breaks into hysterical tears* ... ehem... anyway, I thought it was beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. I was sad at the ending yet I think it is very unique and the rest is well written. Awesome job. Definately one of my favorites!

Yours Forever Fanfictional

Gin
DarkLink107 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*jaw dropped*...*speechless*...I...I..liked...that...dammit, THAT WAS SO WELL WRITEN!...that...crap, because you've done so well with your words, mine have completely abandoned me. _ This is so embarassing...oh well! *bows* INCREDIBLE WORK!