Reviews for Just Another Odd Pirate Story: ARGH!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/22/2013
I wanna buy your movie
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 28 . 6/30/2007
its over. no. lolz. now, i hav 2 read the sequal. it's so sad that i'll never catch up with u cuz u're already done w/ the series. oh, well. laterz.
jalizabeth4eva chapter 28 . 8/18/2006
awesome original and sequal. i ws about ready to kill you when you made it seem like Jack dies, i was almost crying sitting at my computer! lol stupid me...i think im like Stewy...lol. anyway, i can't tell you to update this one, but i'm gonna be reading the threequal till the end so don't stop it!

Katie
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 28 . 3/13/2005
yo ravii tis i pirate tomboy with my new pename yes i know strange my friend... long story... just realized i never reviewed for either of ur first stories ok here it goes...FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY.
Choco Donut chapter 28 . 2/3/2005
::sniff::

It5's OVER...again Aw I can't wait for the next one b/c goodbyes SUCK!

Well, i'm writing up another letter, loved the quote by the way...although Mort did this weird spastic finchy-thing Oh well, it can't be too dangerous...i hope...

LoL I'll have your next letter out to you soon LYLMS4EVER!

-BG, CJS, CK, and CIR Forever!
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 28 . 1/31/2005
YAY! Another story completed! Awesome! lol. I've stuck with the stories this far, might as well go all the way! And then there's the fact that I TOTALLY LOVE THEM! I'll look for the threequel soon! lyl!

Kenny
Choco Donut chapter 27 . 1/30/2005
Aw Goodbyes DO suck!

I'm sorry i fell behind but this is the first day since i had my suergery i've felt up to anything.

I loved this story as much as i loved the first one and you know that it's been great and i can't wait for the epilogue and the threequel good luck on it!

LYLMS4EVER! - Cutthroat Kate and Captain Issac Roughknuckles
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 27 . 1/28/2005
THANK YOU SO MUCH! MUCHOS GRACIAS! I've had a great day (shopping. that says it all). he he. shopping is awesome. lol. I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the epilogue and the threequel. For updating on my birthday, you get a piece of cyber birthday cake, and BENDY STRAWS!...lol. Good luck and thanx again!
pirate tomboy chapter 26 . 1/25/2005
This was just as funny as the the first make a um what's it called o yeah! a threequel! this story is just to good to leave you and Stewwy can keep laughing for a long time so please please with rum and jack sparrow on top continue! good job ravii!
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 26 . 1/23/2005
WAR CRY! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! This is Raina and Nayana by the way. Thanx for the dots! Thanx for updating on my birthday too! Ur awesome! Thanx for the meatloaf! (that's kitty/raina's thing but w/e i'm stealing it for now)lol. Can't wait for the threequel! Good luck with the rest of the chapters!

Kenny a.k.a. Nayana

GO LINDSEY!
Choco Donut chapter 25 . 1/23/2005
O, Harry Potter, i'm so paying attetion, LoL

Well, I can't believe that this is it for the second story, PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE! YOU CAN'T THERE'S A 3rd STORY IN TRILOGIES!

There was Barbossa standing over me.

-LET IT BE A DREAM!

(I am Kermit P. Wa-ful lol)

- ::looks at penname:: LoL

our inside jokes with full explanations

-hmm, i thought you hated that word...LoL

“Now why on earth would ye say something like that?”

-JACK! ::SCREAMS AND JUMPS UP AND DOWN::

“Eh… don’t rub it in, Mary,” Jack said. “Aye, go ahead and suffocate me with yer hugs and whatnot if ye must,” he said.

-Oh my god, I finally have a reason to like Norrington...YAY JACK'S ALIVE! (of course i don't have ADD LoL)

“So! Erm… got any rum?” he asked Will.

-After all of this, he can have all the bloody rum in the caribbean!

“Well, to the ship!” Jack said happily. “But get out of those,” he said, motioning to our dresses, “and put on yer normal attire first.”

“Aye, aye, Captain!” Paige said.

-Another wonderful story ended...WAH I WANT MORE! LoL You did an incredible job as usual Lylms4evr!
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 25 . 1/14/2005
*about to behead you with an axe* *for some randome reason looks at the updated chapter* *immediately backs off and asks myself how I'm going to be able to get the axe back to the lumberjack that lives next door named Petunia without...it...noticing* (yes, it's a girl lumberjack...i think) THANK YOU FOR MAKING JACK LIVE! YOU ARE SO AWESOME RAVII! Update soon and good luck with the next chapter! lol.

Nayana

p.s. Before I leave, I grab the cheese curls...again...
Lauren chapter 23 . 1/8/2005
Yes, iknow it's been forever, i just haven't had the time to sit down and b online, in fact...i don't now either, my g-parents are coming tomorrow and i have to help clean, sry girl, i LOVE the chapter, I'll give yo bothe reviews in the next chapter though, i'll do it tomorrow I swear on pain of death! oh and my card came back to me...so now i have to find another new years card to send you b/c the other one got damaged, retarded huh?, ttyl Lylas

Kate and Issac
Lauren chapter 23 . 1/8/2005

Kate and Issac
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 24 . 1/6/2005
poor Stewy... that means that Jack was dead when they got back there to the mansion... HAVE HIM MAKE A MIRACULOUS RECOVERY! You can't have Jack die! It was a good chapter anyway though. Plz update soon!

Nayana