Reviews for Most Wanted! Harry Potter and Severus Snape
Zela3 chapter 28 . 3/5
Ah darn it right when it was getting good. I really hope you haven't aband this fic, though the fact that you haven't up it since 2004 makes me think you have... Which really is bad as I really liked this fic and really want to know what happens after this rather annoying cliffhanger you've written here. If you haven't aba this fic then I know I would be only one of many readers who would benefit from even a short update, even if it has no story and is just you saying that you're working on it & it will be out soonish...I know your technically not allowed to post pure authors notes but it is pretty easy to replace chapters that are authors notes with the actual chapter & it would be nice to know if this chapter is it or not...either way I enjoyed this fic up until now with all its ups and downs (emotionally that is)!
Zela3
HerNameWasHope chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
NO NO NO! I DID NOT READ THIS ENTIRE FANFICTION AND GO THROUGH PHYSICAL PAIN TO FIND NO UPDATES SINCE FOREVER OH MY GOD NO

PLEASE COME BACK! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Your snarky Snape is really amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
I have enjoyed your story. I was wondering if you are going to finish it or make a sequel to it?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2014
Enjoying, ***. Always look forward too your update.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
I really enjoyed reding this. I do hope you finish it.
Anna chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
fantastic! More would be so great!
SnapeBabe98 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I'm touched
sarahsezlove chapter 28 . 1/11/2014
Such a shame this was never finished.
Loki chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
Please continiue! I'm DYING to see the next chapter!
Blazefeather chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
What did Harry just... good job! Yeah! Uh...
Fredwena chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
You havent finished?! What the hell! I'm gonna assume that dumbledore gets them out of it in the end and they all lived happily ever after. The End.
muumi2three chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Oh no, I can't believe the story got this far and then left us with a cliffhanger. That's so disappointing. I did like the portrayal of Harry and Snape, both very much themselves and in character... and I was looking forward to their further adventures.
Kyrinea chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
NOOOO! I've reached the end-that's-not-really-an-end! I know you'll probably never finish this, but this is SUCH a great story! One of my favorites actually. I loved how you portrayed Sev from both his and Harry's POV even though I was nervous about it when I first started reading this. And I LOVE the fireheart stone idea. To be honest, I was so disappointed in Rowling's final book or two. Though I like how you interpreted the prophecy as well-I think that was my first interpretation when I read the books years ago as well.

At any rate, this was a great story and I'm sorry to see it go. All the best.
repeatedmadness chapter 28 . 6/3/2013