Reviews for Most Wanted! Harry Potter and Severus Snape
woodyt chapter 28 . 9/10
I have just reread this forgetting that it was u finished, I really do love this story and would really love to see of finished
Zela3 chapter 27 . 8/10
Found this story and realized that I have read it before when I tried to add it to my alerts list (this review would have been on the last chapter but apparently I've already reviewed it once and fanfiction seems to only allow one review per chapter...)...but I love where this is going and despite the really long wait I hope to see an update sometime in the future. Curious about the last sentence where Snape mentions the inner child thing.
What the hell? You were about one chapter from finishing this. Did you lose your password? Should I look for this on Archive of Our Own, or what? Did you get hit by a truck? Oh well, it was worth reading, I just think it's a crying shame that you gave up on it.
I'm almost to the point of rolling on the floor, laughing at this scene.
Someone should beat Dumbledore with a rubber hose.
Yikes! Powerfully tense scene.
Harry's reaction to the possible connection is quite charming.
Lovely.
cztelnik chapter 28 . 3/1
Still a favorite despite being incomplete.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Hello abandoned story. Sorry to see it go.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
I'm sure you've abandoned this story by now. But I wanted to say anyway that I greatly enjoyed my second read through. I once came across this story years and years ago, but I guess it stuck with me. Certain parts were like something from a favorite dream - still nestled deep in my subconscious. I remember the Harry-forgets-to-un-body-bind Snape scene with such fondness. It made me laugh just as hard this time around too! I positively love your Snape. Usually first person POV makes me wary, but Gods, you got this RIGHT. His dark, snappy wit juxtaposed with his fierce protective instincts that even he doesn't quite understand yet are what make this story such a blast. I hope one day you'll come back to this. Even if not, what a ride. The story still lives on in my heart as one of the greats :) Cheers!
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 1/26/2016
I so wish you'd finished this.
nightpurr1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
I was just checking the details of this story. It says this story is not completed. IS THIS TRUE? IS THERE A SEQUEL?
nightpurr1 chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Will done!
Think you for the enjoyment you bring me.
Your writing brings me into it do strongly that not only can I see it play out before me but I feel as if I can relate to what they are feeling, it's so real.
Keep up the good work.
nightpurr1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
EXCELLENT! There I manage to see to type it even through the years after reading the last ch.