Reviews for Most Wanted! Harry Potter and Severus Snape
AngelMoon Girl chapter 27 . 7/10
I'm sure you've abandoned this story by now. But I wanted to say anyway that I greatly enjoyed my second read through. I once came across this story years and years ago, but I guess it stuck with me. Certain parts were like something from a favorite dream - still nestled deep in my subconscious. I remember the Harry-forgets-to-un-body-bind Snape scene with such fondness. It made me laugh just as hard this time around too! I positively love your Snape. Usually first person POV makes me wary, but Gods, you got this RIGHT. His dark, snappy wit juxtaposed with his fierce protective instincts that even he doesn't quite understand yet are what make this story such a blast. I hope one day you'll come back to this. Even if not, what a ride. The story still lives on in my heart as one of the greats :) Cheers!
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 1/26
I so wish you'd finished this.
nightpurr1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
I was just checking the details of this story. It says this story is not completed. IS THIS TRUE? IS THERE A SEQUEL?
nightpurr1 chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Will done!
Think you for the enjoyment you bring me.
Your writing brings me into it do strongly that not only can I see it play out before me but I feel as if I can relate to what they are feeling, it's so real.
Keep up the good work.
nightpurr1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
EXCELLENT! There I manage to see to type it even through the years after reading the last ch.
woodyt chapter 28 . 11/1/2015
Hope you update soon, that was such a mean cliffhanger :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
More more more more more more more more more more more more
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Its like sugarfilled cupcakes on fire
I love it
Yukari35 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Keep writing this story please and make Snape harry's father if u havent already
Zela3 chapter 28 . 3/5/2015
Ah darn it right when it was getting good. I really hope you haven't aband this fic, though the fact that you haven't up it since 2004 makes me think you have... Which really is bad as I really liked this fic and really want to know what happens after this rather annoying cliffhanger you've written here. If you haven't aba this fic then I know I would be only one of many readers who would benefit from even a short update, even if it has no story and is just you saying that you're working on it & it will be out soonish...I know your technically not allowed to post pure authors notes but it is pretty easy to replace chapters that are authors notes with the actual chapter & it would be nice to know if this chapter is it or not...either way I enjoyed this fic up until now with all its ups and downs (emotionally that is)!
Zela3
HerNameWasHope chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
NO NO NO! I DID NOT READ THIS ENTIRE FANFICTION AND GO THROUGH PHYSICAL PAIN TO FIND NO UPDATES SINCE FOREVER OH MY GOD NO

PLEASE COME BACK! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Your snarky Snape is really amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
I have enjoyed your story. I was wondering if you are going to finish it or make a sequel to it?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2014
Enjoying, ***. Always look forward too your update.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
I really enjoyed reding this. I do hope you finish it.