Reviews for DOA: Evangelion
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
not too many of these around please comeback and update
Alpha M chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Hi,it's me agian its been a couple days and you still don't have chapter three updated. What have you been doing these couple days?
Alpha M chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
How long is chapter 3 going to take
funkmasterjo chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Actually, I checked the reviews before I, myself reviewed.

I was curious, you see.

And, oddly enough, I not only understand the story thus far, understand the direction the story will take in the future, and believe the first two chapters to be adequate foundation, I also like the it. It branches into a -as far as I can tell- uncharted region for Evangellion and the idea shows a lot of potential and origionality.
ss3dj chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
great story please update soon.
James Hanson chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Hello again.

Chapter 2 and things get even more confusing. What does Miz Douglas want with our hero? And since she tranquilized Christie, what will she do with Ayane since Christie didn't get to perform her combo of destruction? Do you believe Ayane killed Helenas mother or not? Personally I don't think she did.

Also, this fic is supposed to be action/adventure/romance. Where does the romance come in and who is it with?

Peace out for now.

James Hanson
Mr. UmpaLoompa chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Congradulations! Your second chapter and you haven't gotten your story going. The last two chapters, and possibly future chapters three (maybe and even chapter four at your rate of story tell), could be the first chapter of this fic. I'll drop another review by chapter six, hopefully by then, the story would actually have gain some grounds for setting up the fic.
Gopu chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Great chapter
soulless chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
update, fast
Andross937 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Well... this makes little to no sense. Hopefully as the story progresses you will let the readers in on what exactly is going on...? I hate to make it sound like I'm insulting you, but so far the story is not making sense at all. However, you do have me interested so far. So, update soon and think about making your chapters longer. Oh yeah, Gendo was acting more comedic then the sinister commander of NERV, I don't know if you ment that to happen or not. He just didn't give off that chilling feeling that causes people to hate and fear him at the same time that he's suppose to. He acted more like an immature ten year old or something.

Hope you update soon. Keep up the good work! See ya!
Animefan2003 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Pretty good. but i had no idea what was goinig on at the end. pleese elaborate on that. update soon
Gopu chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Weird, but good. I hope to read more soon.
Mindless Tofu chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
lol, cute.

write more, soon.
A guy chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Cool...very Cool
James Hanson chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hi ya!

Arrghh! And I wanted so much to be the first one to do a DOA/EVA crossover!

Okay, rant aside, what's the situation here? What does Gendo owe to the Shinobi and why is Christie interferring? Hopefully Ayane and Christie won't hurt each other too much, they're my two favorite DOA babes! And will other fighters show up as well?

Hope the next chapter is up soon to explain everything. As for my own story ideas, drop me a line if you'd like to know what I had in mind for the fighters and the whole Tokyo-3 gang.

Curses! Spoiled my claim to fame!

Ta ta!