Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Princess Sin chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
i like this story. it would be interesting to see omi and nagi go through their profession without trying to kill each other because it would effect their grade. i look forward to the next chapter and i hope it will be soon.
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
...ouch...I gotta agree with you on thw whol 'bad sentence' thing. But on the flip-side, I think that was just one bad one that you happened to chance upon. My personal opinion is that, so far, your grammar and sentence structure are good. Much better than some authors, and yes, I DO take that into account for the reading. I will literally stop readin a fic with too much bad grammar and too many typos. The mistakes start to hurt my brain...

Having said that, I'd probably continue reading your fic, DESPITE whatever language problems you might have, seeing as the plot is so original and interesting! Not to mention, you know where the cliffs are and have good word choice when writing them!

I hope to read further in this fic, whether it be an update or a re-write. So please come back soon!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Good luck with the re-write; I'll be watching for it!
kindadeadaccount chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Ohh... Your style is certainly much better now. Well, I hope you will write some more for this fandom insted of Harry Potter's one.
Halkatla chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Woah! :O

I definitely like this version better than the old one! (Though, I can't remember that much of the old version... _; Sorry...)

I DO know, though, that I really liked the story when I first read it, and I waited and waited for an update.. And here it is! This just mean that you should never give up... ;P

Keep up the good work! :D
Crimson.Siberia chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Thank you! It's true that Accidentally in Love has its faults; however, it has a very good idea. I'm glad that you have chosen to redo it instead of just abandoning it. I'm looking forward to the rewrite! :)
bombayxprodigy chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
WHAT TRASHED T_T i like it oh well as long as you re-write!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This chappie was so exciting! Crawford and Schu were in perfect character!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I love that Omi fainted and Ken's reaction!
Blackstar Angel chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Love love love love. this is great. but when are you gonna update it? it's been over a year now. please update this it's so good. I wanna know what happens next. please please please!
Emitique chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Hello there, I'm new here and I just happen to stumble upon your story... Please update this one, you said you already finished it right? I'm just dying to find out what happens next... Hope you post the next chappies, good luck! :D
Kika1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006

I think my brain kinda fuzzed out after the 'Nagi in tight black jeans' thing, but Omi getting hurt has DEFINITELY brought me back, so allow me to reiterate... AH!

*whimpers* More? Please?
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
like it. why did Crawford want to save Omi? do they get together? do thier teams allow them to? what happens to Omi? update more soon!
Ada chapter 1 . 11/6/2005