Reviews for The Love of an Eyeball
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
9001 dead puppies
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Looooooooool! Oh my Ra! This would've been too priceless *laughs her but off* Too awesome! XDDD
Marikshipper chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Mar: O.o ...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH! OMFR That SHOULD have happened!XD
luvurstry chapter 1 . 10/28/2010

"Marik," Yami spat.

"Pharaoh," Marik sneered. He then proceeded to kick his fellow spirit in the groin.

General crowd response: "GASP!"

Kaiba snickered.

ROFL! I must say, this is truly the work of a genius! Odd way to save the world indeed.

I am dying of laughter here, and I worry I will fall down on the floor and alert my parents to the fact I'm not sleeping. If I do you can only thank your brilliant story as it is the only reason I will not blame you.

I loved it, this is the kind of stories that you can never have enough of.
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I don't MIND bronzeshipping, but I really don't get it...

This pretty much sums up its ridiculousness. XD

Pretty damn funny. Kudos.

xWithLoveFromKhaosKittyx
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
BWHAHAHA! Holy s-shit, that was funny, HAHAHA! -wipes away tears with a smile- I liked this oneshot, it was REALLY cute!
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
XD -laughs hysterically-...-wheeze- That's HILARIOUS! -laughs more- I'm gonna go look at the rest of your fics!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Can't stop laughing - Poor Yami, can't say he didn't deserve ti though...
Taisa'sFireAngel07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
LOLZ!

GO MARIK!
Ryou and Bakura's Artist chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Eris: Hehehehehehe! Yami got kicked in the balls! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Erin: *Giggles* That WAS hilarious... Poor Yami. My favorite lines were:

1)"Defeat the pharaoh!" said yami countered. "Defeat him, and we can rule the world! Together! Together, Malik! You can be my queen!"

"...Oro?"

2)The eye bobbed up and down. "Um...I just nodded, though I don't think you could tell."

3)"Marik!" Malik squealed, "I want a hug!"

4)"Marik," Yami spat.

General crowd response: "GASP!"

Kaiba snickered.

5)"You can have the stupid dragon," Marik said to the other yami, who had doubled over in pain. "But I'mma gonna go get laid!"

Eris: That was Brilliant! Hope ya do a sequel!

Erin: Kudos for you!
Rikanu chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Rotfl! That was awesome xD

"Marik," Yami spat.

As much as I love Yami, that part is my favorite xD Oh, and:

"Marik!" Malik squealed, "I want a hug!"

Brilliant!
NephthysAmaya chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
BWAHAHAHA that was brilliant - I agree that should definitely have been what happened *rofls*
0oOo0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
/The eye bobbed up and down. "Um...I just nodded, though I don't think you could tell."/

I nearly fell off the couch in a fit of laughter when I read that. This whole story was hilarious and I loved it! I finally snapped at that part. -nods head- This is how it /should/ have happened. xD
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
...HAHA! That was funny and fluffy all at once! *gives author a cookie of her choice* Loved that fic! Twas highly funny, yes it was. High marks for the creative titling!
BloodWolfen chapter 1 . 8/19/2005