Reviews for The Slytherin Within
master-moehri86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hahahahahahhahahha! Loved it! :)
Dina Dissendium chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
haha! this fic amused me. _
broomclosetravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Very Slytherin indeed...
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Val'istar En' Alu chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
oh dear...almost pee'd my pants reading that! Wonder how many kids it will take for Severus to rethink his position on the dog
JehSunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I really enjoyed. It was good for a laugh. I also liked seeing the Slytherin side of bothe Hermione and Dumbledore.

Color Me Complex chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aw, that's so cute... You're a great author!
c-dog chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
How cute! I loved this story... it's absolutely adorable. _ Great job!

Ro.Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
hehe that as very cute.
InnermostThoughts chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
hehe ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Dumbledore is an evil man he should be a Slytherin
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
lol THIS IS ADORABLE! how cute and coniving! oh i also read ur reunion fic how funny! although i never imagined ginny as a sumwhat slut (sry ginny luvers)
otherside2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
poodle!albus, i love it. and it seems like i should have seen it coming, for some reason :)
Verse chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
HAHAHA :) What fun! Really liked that it was Albus in the end!
Dahlia chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
To be completely honest, I find this story rather disturbing. To think Hermione would be so manipulative as to resort to tricking Severus into having children - after he's made it very clear he has no desire to breed - is more than a bit alarming.

As a person who REALLY doesn't want children, I would be both dismayed and incredibly angry if my partner tried to trick me into having kids. I know this was just meant to be fluffy and fun, and I will happily grant that it's nicely written, but the basic plot really just creeps me out.
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Yes! I knew it was an Animagus helping Hermione...but, like Severus, didn't entertain the possibility of Albus Dumbledore. A fluffy white poodle does seem appropriate. Cute story.