Reviews for Trials of sisterhood
AR chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hn. Well. You know how I feel about *these* situations; so let's leave it at that, shall we?
Cloud van Dyk chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
I liked it, but I didn't like the fact that Haruka's POV was EXACTLY like Michi' just changed the names!
snerkish chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
hey it was cute...i didnt read the haruka part cuz it was the exact same as michirus maybe you can change it so 1st is michiru pov 2cd its haruka (like haruka's grandpa died in both parts) *sighs* who knows...i dont have sm fics up but i will but read my stuff anyway k!
mad hatter chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
it was a nice story and the way how their relationship progressed was natural and sweet. However, instead of having michiru tell teh story, it would have been nice to see it as a flahsback. It adds a little more realism to it. Also, instead of changing just the name for the haruka part, make a different version...either than that, this story was really good
icebabymercury chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
very very good me like me like write more write more
Kit-ORain chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Ilove your stories and after I'm done with this review I'm going to read

Chibbi-Usa's red good.I've read your other M&H fanfic(wedding),love the humor and romancce,this (really)is going on my fanfiction fav. list!
Ari-chan to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
That was uh, strange. How can Haruka and Michiru have the same sister? And the same exact stories. I'm sorry but i don't get it. Maybe i'm just stupid but i don't think that;s it. So.. except for the minor confusion it was very good, i like your style.
Hotaru9 chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
That was great, but you shouldn't of made Haruka's P.O.V the same as michiru's, that was kinda weird, but it was still a good fanfiction. Keep up the great work! ~hotaru~
Chibi Hinata aka Padfoot T chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Wow. I liked it!
Lone Draco chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Loved it...I know how hard the song fics are, but this is one of the best I've read and it seems to have worked. More Haruka nd Michiru fics are coming out!YAy! I've posted one of my story was awsome and it was VERY well have got to be kidding when you say you wrote it in an rocked!You might like the fic THEFT! I enjoyed it...