Reviews for The Reason
Rori77 chapter 7 . 7/20
I am loving this story! I dearly wish it was finished, although you left it at a very good place (that last scene left a big smile on my face). Sitill, I would like to know too why future Kenshin does not play, and see his realisation that he has past Kenshin to thank for Kenji's not pulling his hair any more!

Thank you. This is a lovely story.
MayMun2612 chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
Just came across this fic when I turned this site upside down to find sth to read yesterday and I fell in love with it. The ideas were amazing and there were awful lots of wonderful scene here and there. It's deeply touching to imagine Kenji talked about Tomoe to his father, and the very last scene with a laughing Kenshin, in the middle of the Bakumatsu are... *sob*
But I was so so so so upset to reach the current end to found out that I was thirteen years too late. I don't know if this story will ever be running again but I left my very first comment on this site in the faintest hope that one day it will. So, author-san, thank you for the great seven chapters and if it ever cross your mind to continue The Reason, I believed that there are still many readers, who, after more than a decades still in love with your work (Just looked at the favorites and follows). :)
Many many thanks. *bow*
littlemsstrawberry chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Such a pity it's been more than a decade since this was updated.
Thornthief27 chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
This was so sweet. I'd kinda like to see people's reactions after Kenji leaves. It's very well-written and you incorporated minor characters very well.
virginger chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
please please please continue this! I love it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
amazing
Maria-Reynne chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
This story is really promising! I hope against hope that it will be finished! xoxo
Birdy1796 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Hi! I just wanna tell you that reading this story is such an enjoyable experience. This one deserves to be made into a movie! Though i have no hope that you still want to continue this story after leaving it unfinished in such a long time, i still thank you for starting it and gives my imagination a great time.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
you should update soon i really hope you do by the way AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
hey awesome story update soon
cmc chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
best story ever
dcm chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
update plz
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
please update PLEASE
cmc chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
please update soon I adore this is wonderful it is my favorite fanfic right now
so plz update I don't know if this story is on hiatus or not cause it has not been updated for so long but I really really hope you finish this because it is one of the best fanfic's I have read and all I do is read fanfiction so plz keep up the good work