Reviews for The Reason
sakurachan101 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
ti he~ ur story's awesome! i luv the way u've portrayed kenji! the interaction b/w him and kenshin's just too kawaii! everything so bittersweet... i luv it _ plz update soon! i'm itching to read the next chapter!
nobody chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
One of the best RK stories I've read. Although Saito is making me SOON! (Please)
DesertRose3000 chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
I like this story. Are you still writing. Please update. There are almost no Kenshin/Kenji stories out there beyond a few based on *shudder* the OVA.
raine84 chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Oh this is so good. I can't wait to read what you have planned in the next chapter update soon.
SexyBod chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
this story is one my sister introduced to me, and i love it! the plot is extremely intriguing-it's fascinating seeing kenshin's younger self turning soft toward his future son. also, i thought the part where kaoru bumps into kenji in the past was..surreal! i mean, it must be cool to just bump into your future KID when you're still a kid! well, keep up the great work! _
blackestpadfoot chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
This is absolutely beautiful! I know it's been a while since you've updated, but please finish this story! It brings so much joy, and is so well written and wonderful. Thank you!
Midnight chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Oh, it's been so long since u last updated. Can't wait for the next update! You'r story is absolutly amazing! update soon! THX! _
anaemicfaeries chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Such a wonderful story! Great balance of drama, humour, and touching moments between Kenshin and Kenji! Love those two! Really hope you update this soon.

anaemicfaeries
lynnah chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Wow I havent read a story like this. Very differnt but interesting. I like it very much. I can't wait till the next chapters are up.
Warrior of Forest chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
I know this isn't the last chapter, but this is a re-read of this, and so I think it counts. I am amazed again and again everytime I read this. I love the way you characterize young Kenshin. Please continue, and keep up the good work!
michiko chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
Hey, what a great story. I love how the way you right. your story is detailed to long for you to get bored or to short that you can not I postively agree with you siding with the manga series.

the OVA/series just (to me) didn't feel like it was not how the real battousai would act. But thats just me.

I don't know what your doing but, please remeber you have many fans that can't wait for the next chap.

I can't wait to see I hope. Also if anyone wants to know on japan contact me I'm actually living in guess what rurouni kenshin Just got popular in JAPAN AGAIN. Because of the anime being so popular in america on channel toonami. So there's this revival of rurouni just wanted any one to hope to see yah._#! !
princess-oro chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
OMG! how cld u stop now! i luv tis fanfic! its so unique! i mean, there aren't many fanfics where kenji is in one of the main roles! tis fanfic is so kawaii! & its super sweet! u tot have got 2 update!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
update soon? :D
Clemen chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
One word for you Update!
charmed-sword chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
What an interesting fan fic!

_

I really love your writing style, and smooth transitions. I'm worried about Kenji though-somehow I feel as though the Shinsengumi will find out...

Love characterisations.