Reviews for The Reason
sulou chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I didn't know what to expect when I began to read this fic, only scanning the first chapter or so before deciding to read on. Well, I ended up starting from the begining again - didn't want to miss anything - I swear I've had a lump in my throat ever since. A bittersweet story that I won't soon forget.

I'd love to know what happens next, how Kenji gets back home, what happens when Kenshin meets up with Saitou... Whether you decide to finish this or not, I'm glad to have stumble upon this gem of a fic.
michelle chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
i really like this story. i was wondering if your ever going to update though i would really like to know how it ends. please update soon
Kari chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
i love it. for him to laugh is just so great. plz update soon. you're a great writter.
Port-of-Seas chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
Magnificat! I love it. I haven't seen anything of Kenshin besides the initial series and manga, and so the Kenji stories and the Bakumatsu are kinda new to me, but I still love the clashing of the two (from what little I know of them). It is creepy though, since all images or things I've seen and heard from Samurai X are just an angry/depressed/emotionless Kenshin, so I really love this story. Keep it up.

I also love your comparisons between the two redheads, lol. One emanating ice, the other cuteness...
jnet chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
your story is very ...different. in a good way :D im so used to reading kaoru/kenshin romances about how they get together that reading something thats after the fact is quite refreshing. i do want to point something out though...daisukinai isnt actually a word. if you want to say i hate you, its daikirai (kiraohate), or if you wanted to say "I really dont like you" it'd be daisukijanai...but ive never heard it used like that before.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Why did you never finish this? It's incredible, awesome, and so well-written that it's practically criminal that anyone should have such talent. 3 year old Kenji's knack for bringing out the humanity and fatherly instincts in Kenshin's younger, hitokiri self is what makes the story work so well. Who can resist an adorable 3 year old? What a smashingly good plot idea! The contrast between the demands of Kenshin's job and the man he wants to be comes out so clearly in your story.

It's masterfully written and needs completing for posterity's sake if nothing else. Plus, Kenji really does need to go home to his own time, the bakumatsu is far too dangerous for a child, and your readers really need to know what happens to get that accomplished. Leaving Kenji in the Bakumatsu would be like L. Frank Baum leaving Dorothy in Oz and never finishing the story.

Please please please do finish this! It's such a great story!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Kawaii! I like Kenshin(Battousai)with a baby fics
Dark Wolf chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
I LOVE this story! I've been waiting a very long time for you to update it so please PLEASE update this story soon.
Althea M chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
I love this story. The displaced Kenji brings out the protect rurouni in the Battousai. But I see you've dropped off the radar. Please come back. This story is so good. You also have a couple of other stories I'm waiting for the next chapter on. I hope real life will cut you loose for a while so that you can please your hungry fans.

AM
Shintachi chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's such a beautiful story. I just now finished reading this last chapter and I just have to review on this one. It's so cute, you just have to continue this story okay? I have to know how Kenji got home again and how Battosai Kenshin deals with it. You UPDATE REAL SOON ya hear! Toodles.

~Shintachi~
dhrachth chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
I just found this story through a C2 archive and I'm very happy I did. Wonderful writing. I think you're doing a fabulous job of making the young Kenshin believably Kenshin.

I'm also grateful you're going with the manga version. I loved the first OVA, but that last one was a mess. I really didn't like the Kenshin estranged from his son concept.
Battousai-chan chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Hey, how come you don’t update…I really like the story and would very much like to know how it ends…so plz,plz,pzl update!

B-chan
rurounirose chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
i really think this is one of the cutest stories i have read in a long time i cant wait until you update just to see what happens i hope you do soon. ty rurouni
I'm Dying in America chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
REALLY REALLY GOOD! Update soon! Please!
Althea M chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This story, a psyc-drama, gives so much depth to the character of Kenshin. It reminds me of 'Descent into Madness', another psyc-drama.

Please, when can we expect an update to 'The Reason'? Or has 'real life' gotten seriously in the way?

Hope that you update soon.

Beau