Reviews for The Reason
I'm Dying in America chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
REALLY REALLY GOOD! Update soon! Please!
Althea M chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This story, a psyc-drama, gives so much depth to the character of Kenshin. It reminds me of 'Descent into Madness', another psyc-drama.

Please, when can we expect an update to 'The Reason'? Or has 'real life' gotten seriously in the way?

Hope that you update soon.

Beau
mirune keishiko chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
words absolutely fail me.

please, please update soon. you're breaking my heart. *snif*

thanks. .
kawaiimeeh chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
ohmigosh..you MUST update soon...this is such a GOOD fic...i love how you depict kenshin and kenji...very, very nicely done...so PLEASE update soon...!...

-meeh...
moeru himura chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Love this fic. It's good to know that there are more to come. It's also good that you base this story on the manga. Original story is always the best.

I found this story having lots of relevant dichotomies that made it very appealing to me. The obviously supernatural/AU nature yet at the same time loyalty to Watsuki-sensei's storyline, the Bakumatsu setting/Battousai persona combined with a trace of the Rurouni's world, even that (coincidental) fleeting moment when Kaoru met Kenji and Kenshin and had a glimpse of the future, didn't give me any kind of disappointment (even though it was uber unrealistic, even in the RK world.)

The Father-son rel'ship also gave this a good emotional twist. As I was reading it, I couldn't help but be touched by it. hehe.

All in all, its funny, angsty, dramatic with some action in it, everything I want for an RK fanfic. Good work and hope to see its next installment.:p
November's Ash chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
Very GOD You certainly know what to inculde in your story and what not as I was reading this I noticed that you include details little things that make this story so much more idea that Kenji forgot the ordeal with the men to play with his toy is so true it's what any kid would do. Some authors would exaggerate it and make kenji have lasting affects.I can't wait til you up date!
Pagan chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
great story the first time i read this and i really hope there is more...its a such a wonderful father son tale
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
When will you update!
lolo popoki chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
I just want to let you know, that this is an absolutely wonderful story! Your writing is excellent, and the idea of Battousai taking care of a toddler is just too adorable... I loved how you ended this chapter, with Hamano hearing Kenshin laugh and deciding to leave them be for a while to enjoy their time together. I thought that was so sweet. I really hope you haven't decided to give up on this story; I was really looking forward to what happens next on the mission and everything... Well, here's to hoping you decide to work on this story again!
Valdimarian chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Aw, I love your story! I usualy dont read Kenshin FF, but I'd read your "White Dog" story and so I decided to read it. Man, I cant believe I kept pushing it back! It's so great, I've recomended it to all my friends who've seen Kenshin (and some who havent...) Please come back to us Tailweaver sama, I realy want to read more in the story!
shinta4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
hi, i just love your story! can u update soon? i've been waiting for 6 months.
Bailyy chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Please update

I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

D
Bailyy chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Ganbatte! I love this stort keep it up!
Phydothis chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
Oh dear! You just have to continue, I've been waiting for a story with good Kenshin-Kenji interaction and this one is just PERFECT! And depite the AUness, all the characters are still in character... okay I just didn't make sense right there...but you get the idea...

PLEASE UPDATE!
Bailyy chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Update Update please Il love this story! It has something specail(SP)!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »