Reviews for The Reason
midnight chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are a verry talent writer! PLease Please PLease update soon!
Seridey chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
*cries* noo... hurry up and update! *pokes author with a stick* c'mon! _

So beautifully written.. I believe this is one of my favorite Rurouni Kenshin fanfictions. It seems that YOU atleast know what you're doing. I don't speak Japanese and even I can pick up on some HORRIBLE Japanese usage in OTHER stories. Bottom line. This is a totally kick ass story... SO UPDATE! _ with sugar and manga on top?
Umi the Masked Gundam chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
Good story! update again soon please! I look forward to seeing the new chapter.
goddess chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
It was a very nice story, I just wish you could make it longer, adding to the plot the kidnapping ang saving of kenji from the shinsengumi,add more twists in it,it is so touching, bonding between father and son
VyxenSkye chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Wonderful story, but I see you haven't updated in quite some time. I wish that you would, as this is a wonderful story and you've obviously put a lot of though into it. I hope that I'll see another chapter from you soon, so I can keep enjoying this cute fic!

Ja ne!
sakura-chan299 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
good story
sakura-chan299 chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
its so cool
Kimyoko chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Kenji wa KAWAII desu! Becky-san authoress type lady-person must update story soon. Onegai. Chigau wants to read the rest of the story! Claps for wonderful originality and kawaii chibiness all around. Ja Ne.
Shauntell chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
WAH! Why aren't you updating! It's been months! Please finish this story! I'm getting mad!

_

Okay, I know, BIG threat, huh? But seriously, this is such a cute story. You've got to finish it! Why's it been taking so long? It's been a year! I hate it when writers disappear and leave stories unfinshed. PLEASE return and finish this. It's totally inspiring!
sulou chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
I didn't know what to expect when I began to read this fic, only scanning the first chapter or so before deciding to read on. Well, I ended up starting from the begining again - didn't want to miss anything - I swear I've had a lump in my throat ever since. A bittersweet story that I won't soon forget.

I'd love to know what happens next, how Kenji gets back home, what happens when Kenshin meets up with Saitou... Whether you decide to finish this or not, I'm glad to have stumble upon this gem of a fic.
michelle chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
i really like this story. i was wondering if your ever going to update though i would really like to know how it ends. please update soon
Kari chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
i love it. for him to laugh is just so great. plz update soon. you're a great writter.
Port-of-Seas chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
Magnificat! I love it. I haven't seen anything of Kenshin besides the initial series and manga, and so the Kenji stories and the Bakumatsu are kinda new to me, but I still love the clashing of the two (from what little I know of them). It is creepy though, since all images or things I've seen and heard from Samurai X are just an angry/depressed/emotionless Kenshin, so I really love this story. Keep it up.

I also love your comparisons between the two redheads, lol. One emanating ice, the other cuteness...
jnet chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
your story is very ...different. in a good way :D im so used to reading kaoru/kenshin romances about how they get together that reading something thats after the fact is quite refreshing. i do want to point something out though...daisukinai isnt actually a word. if you want to say i hate you, its daikirai (kiraohate), or if you wanted to say "I really dont like you" it'd be daisukijanai...but ive never heard it used like that before.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Why did you never finish this? It's incredible, awesome, and so well-written that it's practically criminal that anyone should have such talent. 3 year old Kenji's knack for bringing out the humanity and fatherly instincts in Kenshin's younger, hitokiri self is what makes the story work so well. Who can resist an adorable 3 year old? What a smashingly good plot idea! The contrast between the demands of Kenshin's job and the man he wants to be comes out so clearly in your story.

It's masterfully written and needs completing for posterity's sake if nothing else. Plus, Kenji really does need to go home to his own time, the bakumatsu is far too dangerous for a child, and your readers really need to know what happens to get that accomplished. Leaving Kenji in the Bakumatsu would be like L. Frank Baum leaving Dorothy in Oz and never finishing the story.

Please please please do finish this! It's such a great story!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »