Reviews for The Reason
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Kawaii! I like Kenshin(Battousai)with a baby fics
Dark Wolf chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
I LOVE this story! I've been waiting a very long time for you to update it so please PLEASE update this story soon.
Althea M chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
I love this story. The displaced Kenji brings out the protect rurouni in the Battousai. But I see you've dropped off the radar. Please come back. This story is so good. You also have a couple of other stories I'm waiting for the next chapter on. I hope real life will cut you loose for a while so that you can please your hungry fans.

AM
Shintachi chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's such a beautiful story. I just now finished reading this last chapter and I just have to review on this one. It's so cute, you just have to continue this story okay? I have to know how Kenji got home again and how Battosai Kenshin deals with it. You UPDATE REAL SOON ya hear! Toodles.

~Shintachi~
dhrachth chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
I just found this story through a C2 archive and I'm very happy I did. Wonderful writing. I think you're doing a fabulous job of making the young Kenshin believably Kenshin.

I'm also grateful you're going with the manga version. I loved the first OVA, but that last one was a mess. I really didn't like the Kenshin estranged from his son concept.
Battousai-chan chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Hey, how come you don’t update…I really like the story and would very much like to know how it ends…so plz,plz,pzl update!

B-chan
rurounirose chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
i really think this is one of the cutest stories i have read in a long time i cant wait until you update just to see what happens i hope you do soon. ty rurouni
I'm Dying in America chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
REALLY REALLY GOOD! Update soon! Please!
Althea M chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This story, a psyc-drama, gives so much depth to the character of Kenshin. It reminds me of 'Descent into Madness', another psyc-drama.

Please, when can we expect an update to 'The Reason'? Or has 'real life' gotten seriously in the way?

Hope that you update soon.

Beau
mirune keishiko chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
words absolutely fail me.

please, please update soon. you're breaking my heart. *snif*

thanks. .
kawaiimeeh chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
ohmigosh..you MUST update soon...this is such a GOOD fic...i love how you depict kenshin and kenji...very, very nicely done...so PLEASE update soon...!...

-meeh...
moeru himura chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Love this fic. It's good to know that there are more to come. It's also good that you base this story on the manga. Original story is always the best.

I found this story having lots of relevant dichotomies that made it very appealing to me. The obviously supernatural/AU nature yet at the same time loyalty to Watsuki-sensei's storyline, the Bakumatsu setting/Battousai persona combined with a trace of the Rurouni's world, even that (coincidental) fleeting moment when Kaoru met Kenji and Kenshin and had a glimpse of the future, didn't give me any kind of disappointment (even though it was uber unrealistic, even in the RK world.)

The Father-son rel'ship also gave this a good emotional twist. As I was reading it, I couldn't help but be touched by it. hehe.

All in all, its funny, angsty, dramatic with some action in it, everything I want for an RK fanfic. Good work and hope to see its next installment.:p
November's Ash chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
Very GOD You certainly know what to inculde in your story and what not as I was reading this I noticed that you include details little things that make this story so much more idea that Kenji forgot the ordeal with the men to play with his toy is so true it's what any kid would do. Some authors would exaggerate it and make kenji have lasting affects.I can't wait til you up date!
Pagan chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
great story the first time i read this and i really hope there is more...its a such a wonderful father son tale
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 7 . 2/28/2005