Reviews for The Reason
turtle chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wonderful characterization. A look at the softer side of Battousai, an adorable Kenji. The image of the two in identical clothing makes me want the squeal in fangirlish delight. Kenshin and his little mini-oro are perfect for each other. Please continue this wonderful story.
Hidari chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Beautiful! It made me cry. Update soon please!
Steffie-chan chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Oh...this is a great story! I don't really comment on stories very much, but this one I HAD to! You are a extremely gifted writer, I love all your works. This one is just so...SWEET!
Chibi Muse-chan chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
NO!~!~! Cliffy! :(( you've put me to tears! update! dear god continue, update, write more, ANYTHING!~! *snif* please? Update! Please!~! I don't have much time right now, but next time i review, i'll express exactly how much i want you to update! great fic! you're an awsome author! write more write more write more write more write more... etc etc etc. love the fic!

_ -Sage.
whitehaizea chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
...0_0...awesome...Iliked it from the beggining!
Katie chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
This is a truely wonderful story! I absolutely love the way young Kenshin and Kenji are interacting. That, and how you write the way that Kenshin preceives the world through ki. That element adds another layer to the story that just makes it so much more wonderfully complex! The meeting in this chapter was quite tense. When I realised that those men wanted to make a hostage out of Kenji, I was just plain angry. I'm still worried that something more could come of that. Luckly that meeting was offset by Kenshin's friends meeting Kenji. That was a very fun part to read! Poor Kenshin, he keeps on being indirectly called cute! Anyway, I am really enjoying this story, and am looking forward to the next chapter!
cc chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
really like your story and please do up date soon...with best wishes
the one who wants u to update chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
PLZ update soon! I love ur story... plz plz update!
The Literary Dragon chapter 7 . 12/17/2004
I know just enough of Rouroni Kenshin (not sure if I spelled it right) to be able to follow the story. You write so beautifully that I can picture the story as it's being told. This is really good! I love Kenji! He sounds adorable! I am looking forward to the next update and also to the next update of The White Dog.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
Hey, neat story. Kenji is priceless.
Shichan Goddess chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
WOW! This is absolutely brilliant! I happened to chance upon this when I was looking up your "White Dog" fic, and I was very pleased that I did! This is absolute mastery, and I sincerely wish that you would update soon!
samiechanshinichiluver chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
i realy like ruroni kenshin, but to tell you the truth im more of a fan of detective conan. since this story is the latest update uve had... well i read it, and loved it... im still waiting for an update on "stronger than i am" whichi hasn't been updated in about a year. im askeing u to please update, i love your writing, all of it! im ur biggest fan! please im beegin u!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
I absoluetly love it. It's nice to see that side of Kenshin. That last scene was very cute.
Son Inuyasha chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
wonderfully written, as usual. exactly what i would expect from the creater of the white dog. i hope you updatre this fic soon, it is so cute! and i thought that you captured Kenshin's emotions and character very, very well. keep up the great work.
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
Yes! another chapter *dances*. Sorry I haven't been online lately, but I will start checking when you up date more often.

Bye * shows peace sign* X