Reviews for The Reason
misaoshiru chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Aww...such a cute chapter. I loved the Kaoru thing. Looking forward to more.
Calger chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
Wow, this is fantastic so far, like all your work :) I found this on someone's favorites list, I had no idea you wrote in RK fandom, and seeing as that's my preferred fandom and that I love your writing, I was very happy to read this indeed _ I really really hope you continue with this, I especially loved the interaction between Kenshin and Okami-san (which we so rarely see in fanfiction) and between the various members of the Shinsengumi. Okita and Saitou are quite a pair, ne? This was just precious:

"But take heart," Okita went on with a sunny look, "he's not cruel, and is very efficient-most likely you won't even feel a thing."

"Ahou ga..." Saito muttered disgustedly. "And you think I'm a problem."

ROTFL! That's one of the greatest set of lines I've seen in a fic in a LONG time, bravo!

This one's going on my favorite too, and I look forward to more soon! Ganbatte!
Anonymosity chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
You are a goddess! Such an idea and the perfection of its execution! Kenji-chan is so adorable, Bakumatsu!Kenshin so cute in his confusion and heartfelt denial, and the interaction between father, son, and katsura was smile-inducing.

What I also really like is Kenji's strong attachment to his mother, but his somewhat wary attitude towards his father. Not unexpected in such a society, and it's this level of detail that gives fics more of a sense of realism and plausibility.

Am very very glad you updated it and reintroduced it to the world. Can't wait to read more!

And please update your DC fics! i can't wait to find out what happens now that Ran and his son knows the truth behind Edogawa Conan.
misaoshiru chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
I've decided; you're an awesome writer, and I'm definitely adding you to my author alert list. Just one thing: could you please add a glossary for the Japanese terms? I could understand some, but...it's hindersome. Just a thought.
Dark chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
ok for one, this is one of best stories of the week! i hope you update soon!
misaoshiru chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Heehee, cute. And Kaoru's reaction is understandable. Onto 4...
misaoshiru chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Um...just as an fyi, a fiancee is female, a fiance is male. So Kyosato's the fiance and Tomoe's the fiancee. In any case, this is certainly an intriguing fic idea and I like what I've read. Now for chapter 3...
missashlee28 chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
This story is so cute! I have always thought Kenji was one of the most underplayed characters in the show and never gets enough time in fics. Besides The Lion and The Cub, I hardly ever find good Kenji fics, but this is one! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lizzie chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This must be my lucky day...two chapters instead of one. Your insight to Kaoru's feelings towards the darker side of Kenshin was interesting. I enjoyed reading the Father and Son interaction. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Saiyagirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Is there, by any chance, going to be a meeting between Saito and Kenji? Because if they do, I'm pretty certain at least one party will recognize the other, hehehe.

In any case, I'm dying to read this shopping trip. Even if this fic is just a "refreshing breather" for you, I still love it to bits.
Diane Long chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I am really enjoying this. I like how you are letting us see little glimpses of the rouroni that were always present, just repressed, in the battousai. Nicely done.
seashell chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I love your story, Kenji-kun is absolutely adorable. Can't wait for your update!
D-Chan3 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Wonderful chapter! Very nicely done. Now, I think that in the next chapter, you should have the Shishingumi spot Kenshin and Kenji and corner them...,they go after Kenji because of his resemblence to Kenshin. When Kenji screams in fear, a pissed off Kenshin goes into Battousai mode and kills them to protect his son. Keep writing and good luck!
Cringe chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Yay! You updated! Now if you would only update The White Dog all would be perfect.
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
it's a great story and i love reading it... _ hurry and update soon!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »