Reviews for The Reason
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
you should update soon i really hope you do by the way AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
hey awesome story update soon
cmc chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
best story ever
dcm chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
update plz
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
please update PLEASE
cmc chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
please update soon I adore this is wonderful it is my favorite fanfic right now
so plz update I don't know if this story is on hiatus or not cause it has not been updated for so long but I really really hope you finish this because it is one of the best fanfic's I have read and all I do is read fanfiction so plz keep up the good work
Kintora chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I know I've reviewed already before, but I just had to come back and put my two cents in again after reading it for the umpteenth time.

Such a wonderfully written story! I love time travel stories, especially regarding main characters and their kids. I'm just sad that this story hasn't been touched since 2004! Over ten years ago now. If Kenshin had started on his rurouni journey then, he'd already have finished traveling by now.

Hope Kenji is returned safely to his parents in the future, but for now I wish I could find out how his and past-Kenshin's story plays out. Good luck with the story! If not, I hope you'll leave an author's note to help give us some kind of closure.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
i have read this over again and it's still wonderful... depth in the characterizations is amazing! \o/

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remberance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the first one online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google it although i'm not sure it's available in every country) go there and type in rurouni kenshin... click on the pic of the movie and then ignore where it says to watch it and scroll down below the actors' pictures and click where it says: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) -it can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be) they just added the first sequel to the site (rurouni kenshin - kyoto inferno). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon.
enjoy!
Unidentified Pie chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
This is an AMAZING story. I'm addicted to it. LOVE the interaction between Kenshin and Kenji, LOVE how they're bonding. Please keep going! :)
Thank you for contributing this awesome story! 3
Hatsuki12 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Love the feels of this fanfic wish that the to be continued will come true
Chades chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This was really good. I'm usually not a friend of time travel fics (can I even call it that?) but this was so nicely done. Pretty sad that there probably won't be an update. :(
little-ivy89 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Ahhh! This is such an amazing story! Please, please, please tell me that you will be continuing it! It's beautifully written and a joy to read! Hoping, with baited breath, for more!
shaid chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I know you're probably never going to update this, but I want to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's beautifully written, full of excellent characterizations and flowing prose. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's really wonderful.
satomika chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I hope you update this soon!
335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »