Reviews for The Reason
Fai Gensou chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
...and he com
Alien She chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
What a great story you have written! But you just had to stop at the best part :( and I really want to know what happens next. Does saitoh meet kenji? does something happen to kenji? And does kenshin get to learn more about his baby moma (I would just love to hear how kenji describes kaoru to his father) ? I am actually more interested in Okita meeting Kenji, that's bound to be fun. Ah, I hope one day you decide to update, until then I'll just let my imagination take over.
theborderline chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh goodness. This has got to be my most favorite fanfiction. I can't even begin explain the feelings I get when I read it. I realize this might be a long shot, but I hope it's finished someday. :)
In the meantime, I'll just enjoy reading it again.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is absolutely precious. Thank you, So much!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
I think my heart just broke...shattered on the ground...so...just...it's not finished...*tries to pick up pieces* Seriously, this is easily in my top 10 of favorite fics...oh man.

I'm with you on the manga thing btw. The anime was pretty good and Samurai X was amazing. The recent movie that came out was a really good adaption although I have issues with the last ova and the movie that came out and all of the adaptions that have come out since because...well...nothing can be as good as the original Kenshin manga. It just...there isn't any way I can think of to tell it better. Although fics like this come DANG close.

As I highly doubt this will be updated again after 9 years (seriously, HEART BREAKING!), I want to say that this was one of the most enjoyable reads I've had the pleasure of coming across. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
You know, this is reminding me of my nephew. I recently went down to watch him while my sister had her second baby (SO EXCITED! First girl!) and I hadn't been able to get to sleep at 2 in the morning when my almost 3-year old nephew got up (probably because of a nightmare). I was up almost the entire rest of the night while he kept moving in his sleep. I got maybe 3 hours...but when he got up again and I picked him up, he just leaned his head on my shoulder and I could only turn to my friend (who had been my ride down) and say 'totally worth getting up for'. 3

You've really captured that feeling here and I love it.

As for the rest of it...yeah, if they're going to try and to that to Kenji...well, I'm almost looking forward to the verbal smack-down they'll get in 5 words or less from their strongest soldier. ; Almost...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I'd like to know how he's seen an Amakakaru Ryu no Hiromeki (sp?), but I love that he was trying it.

Oh gosh, you made me cry. I love this...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
My only problem is that "Mana from Heaven" is either Christian, Jewish or Muslim. At the time, Shinto (sp?) would have been the main religion and the country had been more or less cut off for 300 years and so Kenshin probably wouldn't have thought that.

Otherwise, I absolutely LOVE this!
ficlover08 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Please update soon! I'm begging you.
Sparr0w-san chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Gaaahhhh... Its so damn kawaiii! ω Neh neh? When are you gonna update? Its been sooo long that I always have to re-read it. Kyaaaa! \\ω\\
Sparr0w-san chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
K-kawaiiii... Ooohh someone's in denial. ω *shot*
twilightdreamers chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Love the story but is it being discontinued because you haven't updated in 9 years. The idea was unique and great!
twilightdreamers chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I really like the story so far, but the summary is kinda unclear.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I really love this story and hope you update soon.
Kintora chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I can't help but go all gooey inside reading this. I really wish you could finish this story, as I think it's very intriguing.

Reading through the RK fandom all these years, I can't help but see people separating Kenshin as two different people: rurouni vs. battousai, when in essence, he is one and the same person. While I understand the reasons for doing so, it's just very refreshing to read one of the few stories in which Kenshin can just be Kenshin. I think it's brilliant that you've incorporated Kenji as the means to do so.

Wonderful job. Even though this story is only half-finished, I'de be glad to revisit it again one day when I need cheering up. :)
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »