Reviews for The Reason
hatsuki98 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Love the feels of this fanfic wish that the to be continued will come true
Tricksterkat209 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This was really good. I'm usually not a friend of time travel fics (can I even call it that?) but this was so nicely done. Pretty sad that there probably won't be an update. :(
little-ivy89 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Ahhh! This is such an amazing story! Please, please, please tell me that you will be continuing it! It's beautifully written and a joy to read! Hoping, with baited breath, for more!
shaid chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I know you're probably never going to update this, but I want to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It's beautifully written, full of excellent characterizations and flowing prose. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's really wonderful.
satomika chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I hope you update this soon!
RosaLui chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I used to read this while you were originally updating it. :) It's still just as good 10 years later.

Hope someday you still finish - but if not, this is still a great story, and it's been a pleasure to come back to.

Hope you're still writing awesome stuff - you're so talented!

xoxo
papapapuffy chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is amazing! I admit I kinda don't want Kenji to go back into his time. I love the interaction between father and son. Please update this wonderful story!
policis chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Aaaaaargh! Unfinished whinderful fics! Aaaarrrrgh! I'd love to know what happened to kenji and how he got back home... Meeting chibi-kaoru was precious!
TOSoldtimer chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Lovely story! Your Kenshin is such a perfect amalgam of hard bitten soldier and young boy embarrassed by his dangerous reputation, red hair, youth and short stature.
I'm sure you're not likely to finish the story after ten years, but I can always hope!
Ai Mamoru chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh my. I 'm a little teary-eyed here, the last paragraph just matched too perfectly with my background music and to know that this beautiful story will likely be incomplete forever ...

*sigh* Your story's really great, such an interesting idea. The interaction between Kenshin and Kenji is so gentle and warm, made me feel all good reading about it. At first I really was suprised about young Kenshin being so nice to Kenji, but ... yeah ... guess the Hitokiri got me fooled too. Just needed a little time to remember, that Kenshin never was only an assassin.

Somehow your fic put my mind at ease about Kenji not being really fond of his father. I always wondered why Watsuki-sensei needed to mention this fact. Kenshin's such a lovable character, why should his own son not love him with all his heart?

I really liked it, that not only young Kenshin met his future son, but also young Kaoru got to meet him.

Kenji is written really adorable. I wonder if you had planned to write a few scene where it shows that three-years-olds aren't always that lovable ;)

I was a little dissapointed that your Kaoru didn't seem to love and accept Kenshin as the whole package but only the "pleasant" sides. But I guess you tried to mend that in chapter 6.

The whole story setup as a framework plot going from present to past to present and so on, pleases me very much.

To me it seems your Yahiko hasn't grown up one bit XD

Your use of japanese phrases, terms and expressions seems pretty random to me. Makes me wonder how you decide it's in order to use Japanese instead of English. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in for using Japanese when there's no proper equivalent in the used language, but ... well ... there are very often when you use it ;) But, yeah, guess that's a matter of taste and it's just my opinion. Your story and writing style are terrific nonetheless :)

Guess you don't write anymore, but I hope you still see the reviews because I really want to thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story. Thank you very much! :)
And I just try being hopelessly optimistic and follow the story ;)
Quickslice chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Huh! Where's the rest? Becky! You baka, come back here and finish this! Please? Oh, I beg of you please do continue!
Fai Gensou chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
This is never gonna be finished is it? Can you at least tell me how it would have ended?
Fai Gensou chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
...and he com
Alien She chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
What a great story you have written! But you just had to stop at the best part :( and I really want to know what happens next. Does saitoh meet kenji? does something happen to kenji? And does kenshin get to learn more about his baby moma (I would just love to hear how kenji describes kaoru to his father) ? I am actually more interested in Okita meeting Kenji, that's bound to be fun. Ah, I hope one day you decide to update, until then I'll just let my imagination take over.
theborderline chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh goodness. This has got to be my most favorite fanfiction. I can't even begin explain the feelings I get when I read it. I realize this might be a long shot, but I hope it's finished someday. :)
In the meantime, I'll just enjoy reading it again.
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »