Reviews for The Reason
Cringe chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I love this story! Actually, I like pretty much all your stories! Update soon ok? I'll be waiting...
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
This is very very sweet! An interesting plot, too. I'm looking forward to next chapter. I think I'm going to like the Kenji and Kenshin interaction very much. :) Cyz!
holynarf chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
I love your cute happy fuzzy fic so far!
Dracorum chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Gosh...when I read the part where the Battousai and child stands together I bursted out laughing...so cute T_T. I feel really sad about Kenshin though, it's understandable why he's trying not to believe but hey, it's different when you know the whole story! Thanks alot for writing this, it gives me alot more insights!
t wrecks chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Nice idea, hope its long looking forward to more on your other stories as well
Nekotsuki chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
This is really good! And original! You're an excellent writer, and I'd love to read more. _
Ryguy5387 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
This is amazing! The most creul and powerful of hitokiri with a sweet, innocent child... what a combo!
inuyasha-n-kenshin chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
i truly loved it. i can't wait for the next chapter. please check out my work. i'm hoping to have an inuyasha and rurouni kenshin crossover soon.
Mip the Demon Fox chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Aw, this is nice! I can kind of imagine dear "kaachan" at home, ripping her hair out with worry. I've always likes Kenji _ far too little stories with him in it. He's just so cute. This was a really good idea and I commend you for it.

Other than that, don't let writing stress you out, this is supposed to be fun!
otaku-dragon chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
great story, me likes it _ , one question though, r u going to continue "Coming Home"? its a great story, but u still havent finished it -_-
d'espairsray chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
This chapter was good. The enter action between Kenshin and Kenji is priceless. And Katsura. I really enjoy reading this thing, but Kenshin's thoughts are rather depressing. Why can't he just believe? Keep up the wonderful work and update soon please!
Akki45 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Nice job. I see that you're taking off of the movies for this story. That's cool. Keep up the good work!
Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
i love ur story and update soon! will kenshin and kenji meet saitou? _
leelee chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i like the idea so far do continue
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Wow! What an absolutely cool idea! I can't WAIT to see how Battousai deals with THIS little development..._
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »