Reviews for The Reason
misaoshiru chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Heehee, cute. And Kaoru's reaction is understandable. Onto 4...
misaoshiru chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Um...just as an fyi, a fiancee is female, a fiance is male. So Kyosato's the fiance and Tomoe's the fiancee. In any case, this is certainly an intriguing fic idea and I like what I've read. Now for chapter 3...
winterwaltz6 chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
This story is so cute! I have always thought Kenji was one of the most underplayed characters in the show and never gets enough time in fics. Besides The Lion and The Cub, I hardly ever find good Kenji fics, but this is one! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lizzie chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This must be my lucky day...two chapters instead of one. Your insight to Kaoru's feelings towards the darker side of Kenshin was interesting. I enjoyed reading the Father and Son interaction. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Saiyagirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Is there, by any chance, going to be a meeting between Saito and Kenji? Because if they do, I'm pretty certain at least one party will recognize the other, hehehe.

In any case, I'm dying to read this shopping trip. Even if this fic is just a "refreshing breather" for you, I still love it to bits.
Diane Long chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I am really enjoying this. I like how you are letting us see little glimpses of the rouroni that were always present, just repressed, in the battousai. Nicely done.
seashell chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I love your story, Kenji-kun is absolutely adorable. Can't wait for your update!
D-Chan3 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Wonderful chapter! Very nicely done. Now, I think that in the next chapter, you should have the Shishingumi spot Kenshin and Kenji and corner them...,they go after Kenji because of his resemblence to Kenshin. When Kenji screams in fear, a pissed off Kenshin goes into Battousai mode and kills them to protect his son. Keep writing and good luck!
Cringe chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Yay! You updated! Now if you would only update The White Dog all would be perfect.
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
it's a great story and i love reading it... _ hurry and update soon!
Meka-chan chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
mwahahahahahahahahahaha! that was great, Kenji is so absolutly adorable! And poor Kenshin is way outta his league at the moment. I think is story is marvelous, i think this is like the 3rd time I've read this chapter today (yes it is sad I have no life, well reading is better than studying for my lanugage classes). Any ways I'm really enjoying this story, it makes me laugh, humor with just enough darkness to remind you of the seriousness of the times. It's great, can't wait for the next chapter. Now on a slightly different note, The White Dog? Any insoiration there? maybe? just wondering, cuz you really left us hanging there. Well any ways, I wish you luck and inspiration on both stories, because they rock!

~Meka-chan
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Terrific new chapter! Funny, heart-warming, and plenty of ominous fore-shadowing to spice it up. What about the big meeting where he had to bring Kenji? I can't wait to read the next update!
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This chapter is amazing! I'm not even sure how to compliment it; you have such a good feel for writing here that you MUST know it and be pleased. I am :)
Dracorum chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I'm frustrated with my ignorant in the Japanese language -_-' I can guess most of the meanings but oh well..

Anyway this is so cute!_ Man I do feel sad for Kenshin, he's got a long road ahead, poor Kaori too. I wish I have a little brother like Kenji, albeit one that's a teensy bit more obedient -_-

No faults as usual ;) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
cardinal chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
What a great idea! I wasn't sold on it at first but you've done a great job with it. Didn't you also write a gundam wing where Relena cut hair and gave it to Quatre? I don't think you ever finished it, too bad. I'm looking forward to more of this, the direction you're heading this is going to be very intense. Thank you!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »