Reviews for The Reason
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
it's a great story and i love reading it... _ hurry and update soon!
Meka-chan chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
mwahahahahahahahahahaha! that was great, Kenji is so absolutly adorable! And poor Kenshin is way outta his league at the moment. I think is story is marvelous, i think this is like the 3rd time I've read this chapter today (yes it is sad I have no life, well reading is better than studying for my lanugage classes). Any ways I'm really enjoying this story, it makes me laugh, humor with just enough darkness to remind you of the seriousness of the times. It's great, can't wait for the next chapter. Now on a slightly different note, The White Dog? Any insoiration there? maybe? just wondering, cuz you really left us hanging there. Well any ways, I wish you luck and inspiration on both stories, because they rock!

~Meka-chan
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Terrific new chapter! Funny, heart-warming, and plenty of ominous fore-shadowing to spice it up. What about the big meeting where he had to bring Kenji? I can't wait to read the next update!
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
This chapter is amazing! I'm not even sure how to compliment it; you have such a good feel for writing here that you MUST know it and be pleased. I am :)
Dracorum chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
I'm frustrated with my ignorant in the Japanese language -_-' I can guess most of the meanings but oh well..

Anyway this is so cute!_ Man I do feel sad for Kenshin, he's got a long road ahead, poor Kaori too. I wish I have a little brother like Kenji, albeit one that's a teensy bit more obedient -_-

No faults as usual ;) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
cardinal chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
What a great idea! I wasn't sold on it at first but you've done a great job with it. Didn't you also write a gundam wing where Relena cut hair and gave it to Quatre? I don't think you ever finished it, too bad. I'm looking forward to more of this, the direction you're heading this is going to be very intense. Thank you!
Nekotsuki chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Excellent stuff! I can't find anything wrong with your fic at all! It's very sweet, entertaining and well paced ... about my only problem is I don't understand some of the Japanese you're throwing around, but hey: I can guess what's going on. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
girl from ipanema chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
this is soo nice. And bless you, perfect grammar. I like Kenshin's characterization too, right on the mark.
Dea Mariella chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
nice...i like this fic...it's original. i can't wait until the next update!

Dea-chan ..
marstanuki chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
a great story! one of the best i've read so far! please do continue!
matchynishi chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I loved it! Wonder how the hitokiri will react to taking care of a kid who doesn't really realize just *what* his father is... *sighs* This fic has a lot of potential... please, update soon!
lizzie chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Loved this chapter! It blended equal aspects of comedy and drama that proved to be very entertaining. This chapter just made me want to read more. I will be looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Saiyagirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I can't tell you how glad I am to see you writing Rurouni Kenshin. You're such a wonderful writer that I've always wanted to see this series on your page.

I love the Ishinshishi's reaction to Kenji, and Kenshin's own response. Very entertaining. Keep it up!
Cringe chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I love this story! Actually, I like pretty much all your stories! Update soon ok? I'll be waiting...
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
This is very very sweet! An interesting plot, too. I'm looking forward to next chapter. I think I'm going to like the Kenji and Kenshin interaction very much. :) Cyz!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »