Reviews for The Reason
Sparr0w-san chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Gaaahhhh... Its so damn kawaiii! ω Neh neh? When are you gonna update? Its been sooo long that I always have to re-read it. Kyaaaa! \\ω\\
Sparr0w-san chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
K-kawaiiii... Ooohh someone's in denial. ω *shot*
twilightdreamers chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Love the story but is it being discontinued because you haven't updated in 9 years. The idea was unique and great!
twilightdreamers chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I really like the story so far, but the summary is kinda unclear.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I really love this story and hope you update soon.
Kintora chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I can't help but go all gooey inside reading this. I really wish you could finish this story, as I think it's very intriguing.

Reading through the RK fandom all these years, I can't help but see people separating Kenshin as two different people: rurouni vs. battousai, when in essence, he is one and the same person. While I understand the reasons for doing so, it's just very refreshing to read one of the few stories in which Kenshin can just be Kenshin. I think it's brilliant that you've incorporated Kenji as the means to do so.

Wonderful job. Even though this story is only half-finished, I'de be glad to revisit it again one day when I need cheering up. :)
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I just recently rediscovered this story. It's quite a gem. Although the focus is on Kenji bringing healing and hope to Battosai, I like how you hint at a healing for the Rurouni too, as hopefully Kaoru gains more recognition of Kenshin as a complete person, with light and dark. I know it is probably unlikely at this point, but I do hope you finish this one day.
timey-wimey detector chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
How is it that I am still absolutely in love with this story? I read it a couple of years back, but was reminded of it during a class of mine. I realized how much the father and son reminded me of these two and I had to re-read it. I'm still dancing in my seat. I really wish there was more though...
Silverblueroses chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I love it!
anthora3 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Can I just say that you're the first RK author who used Kansai/Kyoto-ben in a Bakamatsu fic and I give props to you for that. I was surprised to read "Himura-han" instead of "Himura-san" :)

We all know that Kenshin (and most of the Bakamatsu characters) grew up in the Kansai area and I was wondering why Kenshin does not use Kansai-ben during his hitokiri years.
Ladidumm chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This is a very good story. I appreciate how you're actually writing one where Okita's tuberculosis is an inconvenience, but he's not letting it on. It's very well done.
timey-wimey detector chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Daisukinai, wouldn't be as severe as kirai which means, literally hate (as in hating someone or something), it would probably be more of don't like especially considering all that was changed was that nai was added making it a negative. It's probably good you didn't translate chikusho, I've gotten in trouble with my grandmother for using that one, even though I learned it from her. Anyway, this story makes me all sorts of happy.
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Oh my goodness, this story is so cute...Kenji is seriously a well-behaved child, and very intelligent! LOL at his chibi-ness x)
DonSani chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Your story is beautiful.

It's been a while, but I hopee that you will update. Such a masterpiece should not be allowed to discontinue.

Pleas, write on.