Reviews for The Reason
DonSani chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I was blown away by this chapter. I don't even know how to decribe what I just read. It just blew me away. This idea is very original, very intriguing and it just makes me hunger for more.

Well written.

;-)

Sani.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Aww... Okami san. T_T I just love this so much!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Aww XD Poor Kaoru chan. O

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
AW... That is just too adorable. You are doing a fabulous protrayal of Kenshin and I just love your writing! Keep up the wonderful work!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh wow.. What a chapter! Beautiful job so far!

skepsis66 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
What a magical story! The growing love that Kenshin is feeling for his son is amazing to see develop. I'm in awe at all the emotions your writing invokes - the sadness, the joy, the simple content that Kenshin discovers by being in Kenji's presence. Fabulous writing - I can only hope that you'll return to this fic one day.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
*falls over* - you sent him home and kenshin held the memory and love in his heart until he could see him again. the end.

great story! *swoons* i love rurouni kenshin .x

anyway it would be wonderful to see you writing again.

OT-since you wrote in the inuyasha fandom, did you know that the 'iy' manga was finished and that shonen sunday and hulu are broadcasting the ending of inuyasha- 'inuyashathe final act'? i only wish they would do that with 'rk' /

to see 'the final act' remove spaces:

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

on monday (evenings?), they've already released seventeen episodes out of twenty-six. it follows the remaining manga much more closely than the original anime.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
openwindow chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
wah! please finish this story soon!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Hamano you rock! This story is so bittersweet, cute and frustrating, and I love it for it! XD UPDATE SOON! No seriously, go and update, the stories progress is like dead and I don't like that. UPDATE DAMMIT!
Sonia120462 chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
rele good! update soon!
kaoru-myka chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
y_y this story is probably discontinued by now... too bad. I loved your writing style... I hope that, some day, you come back and finish this. Its a wonderful, hearth warming story...
IOTR chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
I am in love with this story! It's so touching! ;_;

But is this discontinued? -cry-
megan chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
when are you going to update?
ceebs chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Wow, I was scanning through my old favorites and I found this story again after so long. I forgot how good it was until I read it again years later...it's beautiful how you wrote the relationship between Kenshin and his son. It's funny and sweet at the same time. Love reading it and I hope you haven't gave up on this story!
michelle chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
i really injoyed this story i have read it before and just found it again i was wondering if you were ever going to add to it if you do please let me know i really wish you would ty michelle
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »