Reviews for The Reason
Silverblueroses chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I love it!
anthora3 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Can I just say that you're the first RK author who used Kansai/Kyoto-ben in a Bakamatsu fic and I give props to you for that. I was surprised to read "Himura-han" instead of "Himura-san" :)

We all know that Kenshin (and most of the Bakamatsu characters) grew up in the Kansai area and I was wondering why Kenshin does not use Kansai-ben during his hitokiri years.
Ladidumm chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This is a very good story. I appreciate how you're actually writing one where Okita's tuberculosis is an inconvenience, but he's not letting it on. It's very well done.
timey-wimey detector chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Daisukinai, wouldn't be as severe as kirai which means, literally hate (as in hating someone or something), it would probably be more of don't like especially considering all that was changed was that nai was added making it a negative. It's probably good you didn't translate chikusho, I've gotten in trouble with my grandmother for using that one, even though I learned it from her. Anyway, this story makes me all sorts of happy.
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Oh my goodness, this story is so cute...Kenji is seriously a well-behaved child, and very intelligent! LOL at his chibi-ness x)
DonSani chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Your story is beautiful.

It's been a while, but I hopee that you will update. Such a masterpiece should not be allowed to discontinue.

Pleas, write on.

;-)

Sani.
DonSani chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
lmao

'It wasn't every day a little boy attached himself to your leg and called you Daddy.'

poor kenshin.

i really like this story; its hilarious.

best i've read in a while
DonSani chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I was blown away by this chapter. I don't even know how to decribe what I just read. It just blew me away. This idea is very original, very intriguing and it just makes me hunger for more.

Well written.

;-)

Sani.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Aww... Okami san. T_T I just love this so much!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Aww XD Poor Kaoru chan. O

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
AW... That is just too adorable. You are doing a fabulous protrayal of Kenshin and I just love your writing! Keep up the wonderful work!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh wow.. What a chapter! Beautiful job so far!

skepsis66 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
What a magical story! The growing love that Kenshin is feeling for his son is amazing to see develop. I'm in awe at all the emotions your writing invokes - the sadness, the joy, the simple content that Kenshin discovers by being in Kenji's presence. Fabulous writing - I can only hope that you'll return to this fic one day.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
*falls over* - you sent him home and kenshin held the memory and love in his heart until he could see him again. the end.

great story! *swoons* i love rurouni kenshin .x

anyway it would be wonderful to see you writing again.

OT-since you wrote in the inuyasha fandom, did you know that the 'iy' manga was finished and that shonen sunday and hulu are broadcasting the ending of inuyasha- 'inuyasha~the final act'? i only wish they would do that with 'rk' /

to see 'the final act' remove spaces:

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

on monday (evenings?), they've already released seventeen episodes out of twenty-six. it follows the remaining manga much more closely than the original anime.

delighted,