Reviews for The Reason
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
kenji really is a good influence on kenshin, isnt he? its funny tho, cuz once this kenshin (from the bakamatsu) grows up, he'll have a kid named kenji, and then that kenji would have to go back in time, resulting in the same thing happening again... ah, confusing... anyway, great fic! update soon!

*~tsukiko~*
kitsune100 chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
...i really really love this fic. This is actually the first one ive ever read with kenji, and i absoulutley LOVE it. please keep up the good work.
it walks alone chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Are you going to continue this? I hope so - it's really good!
lily chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Great story very original
The Avaricious Fountain Pen chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
Zashiki-warashi! That's nice. Vive le joie. Etcetra.
Randa-Chan chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Wow, this is amazing! You're such a beautiful writer. I love this story thus far and I'm glad to see what Kenji is doing for Kenshin's soul. I'm interested to see where this goes and what Okita and Saito make of Kenji should they find out about him. However, I see that this was updated quite often and then all of a sudden it stopped. Can I hope for an ending/update soon then?

Looking forward to more!

Love Randa-Chan*
serabi chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
I was browsing for good stories to read when I ran across yours. This is really a nice one too bad it's not continued...yet.

Hope you update soon though. At least finish this one, this is a good story to just put into waste.
alwyzme chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
While looking for a good read I caught this one and it is a nice twist in the going to the past genre. Kenji is too adorable to forget and I like the story I hope it is not forgotten. Your dedication to using the manga version makes me smile. Can't wait to see how Kenji get's home. It would be cute for Kaoru past to have another run in with her future son it was nice. Thanks for the read till the next chapter.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Your story is #1 and I'm going easy! I LOVE it! It's the most superduper story in the world!
Sakura117us chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Will you continue it someday? :)
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I adore this story - I especially like the fact that you've nicely captured Kenshin as the Battousai - he's not, in actuality, a bloodthirsty crazed demon but just a young man who happens to be very good at what he does, which is the sword. Note that I say "young" - because that's what he is and the times when you remind us that he IS a teenager make me laugh AND tug at my heartstrings.

Yep, I melted with all the scenes of him and Kenji together, especially since "Battousai" is a better disciplinarian than the rurouni is - hahahahaha. It's a pity this story hasn't been updated in so long but I do hope you continue it - the thought of Kenshin encountering Saitoh and Okita with Kenji in tow makes me shiver. EK.

On the other hand, I will DIE laughing if you ever include a scene where Kenshin is practicing kenjutsu and "Chibi-kou" decides to copy 'Touchan, making the entire Ishinshishi troop go "Oro..."
enchantedsleeper chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
PLEASE continue this story! It's brilliant! Surely you couldn't ever want to stop writing it? That last bit was one of the sweetest things I ever read... When writing my stories I always side with the manga as well. Events referred to in fanfiction based on the anime used to confuse me until I watched the first few episodes.
enchantedsleeper chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
This is such a cool story D I love Kenshin's little group of friends, they're all awesome and this is the first Bakamatsu fic I've read where he has more than one friend. I'm dying to write my own Bakamatsu fic now!
enchantedsleeper chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
AW! Both Kenji and Kenshin are TOO CUTE in this fic. I love them both!
manson chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Another great fic! But it has been 2 years since you last update... No muses? I hope you find inspiration soon.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »