Reviews for The Reason
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Ah, I love this story! You portray Kenshin and Kenji so well, and the little one is so adorable! I really like this plot- very original- and you have a very good writing style, as well. One question, though: are you going to continue this fic? I'd love to see how it ends... Well, hope to hear from you soon. *puts onto favorite stories and story alert lists* Oyasumi nasai!

-Fanatic
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I LOVE this story! And it's not fair! You've started other stories, but you haven't finished this one! Update! Two years is outrageous!

flip-flop 0ut
Summercloud chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Ah, it always makes me happy to reread a great fic. Any chance that you're going to update this any time soon? Or at all? I would love to read more, even just a little bit. But if not, thanks for posting what you did! It was much fun.
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
beautifully-written story. Kenshin/Battousai having to come to terms with parenthood so young is a great idea. it brought out the generally cool softer side, that many think he lacks. Kenji is so totally adorable and i like the interaction between father and son.

i also loved the Chibi Kaoru scene. i admit, i kinda wanted Kenji to recognise her as his mom and go flying into her arms, shouting,"Kaa-san!" n.n the look on Kenshin's face would be PRICELESS! Ha ha ha! :Cackles with laughter:

i do request that she shows up later on and the above scene, or something equal to that, happens. (Hint! Hint!)

overall, fantastic heart-warming story. it HAS to be on my faves!

"Just outside the door, one fist poised to knock, Hamano Akira stood frozen in shock and wonder at the noises coming from within the former hitokiri's quarters-a child's high-pitched giggles, acompanied by soft, boyish laughter. He almost could not believe his own ears, hearing the sound of his silent, solemn companion's ever-hidden heart and soul.

Masaka...I forget he's so young...I forget that he can even laugh... Swallowing hard, he lowered his hand. How can they keep making him fight this war for them? Kami-sama...he's just a kid...he shouldn't have to live through this hell...

His jaw tightening, Hamano turned back to the hall and walked away, leaving his friend in peace for a little while longer. Battle plans and mission discussions could wait a few more hours, wasn't nearly as important as what was happening in that room just then."

i totally agree with this. PLEASE please continue!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
MikaylaMae chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
This is so sweet, and wonderfully written, it's feels very heartfelt! I hope someday you will decide to pick this back up again to finish. It's to good to be left alone! Well, finished or no- it's going on my favorites!
Lily-Hith-Silme chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Aw. Kenji's still so cute! - XD. Good job on the chapter.

~Lily
Lily-Hith-Silme chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
That's pretty good. Oh, Kenji's so cute XD.

~Lily
smiles chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
hello, it's been at least half a year already since i last read this story...please have the next chapter up! This fanfic is wonderfully written, can't wait for the next chapter! o
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Oh, yes...and by the way, do please update this one. I notice it has been rather a long time, but I hope we get to see what happens next.
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
Mm. Bien. Too good to comment on. You know...the obvious suggestion is to dye Kenji's hair for the interim, so he's not flaged every time he goes outside. That's just...unsafe.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Didn't we know it. Aww...how is he supposed to look after a toddler in his position, though? Still adorable. XD You take it so calmly, Kenshin. He vanishes, you say 'oh, now I get it,' and then go tell Kaoru that the kid will be missing for a while... Will Kenji be learning some discipline in the past? I do hope so, I really don't want to see him grow into the thing Watsuki predicted.
Mei Tsuki Kage chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
This is a very beautiful story. I love it. I know that shit happens and you can't always update on a regular basis, but it seems like you've abandoned this story. This story is really to wonderful to just toss away. Please continue it.
ForestSerpent chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Please continue to work on this fic. I know life gets in the way, but this is too good to drop. You've done an excellent job at getting into Kenshin's head, and Kenji is adorable. I've always rejected the notion that Kenji hates his dad, even if it does come from Watsuke-san. Kenshin is shown to get along with children very well, so I have to believe he can do the same with his own child. You are doing a wonderful job at exploring his relationship with Kenji and making it happen. The last scene with the tickle war was sweet, and I like the way Kenshin struggled with the "Daddy, I hate you!" routine. What kid doesn't say this to their parent when thwarted. Keep up the good work!
Ladolcemorte chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This story is so good, that it had stolen all the words from my mouth.

please continue it, as it has me on edge.

REALLY A PRETTY GOOD JOB ya had done here in this story.
amber-chick chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
hey i hope ur planning on updating soon i love this plot and i think u wrote it really well 2 so plz update soon!

btw r u gonna have teen kenshin meet old kenshin?

anyways plz update soon!