Reviews for The Reason
Lizzie Welling chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
I just stumbled across this story and fell absolutely in love with it. Kenji is simply too adorable, and his little moments with Battousai Kenshin are just so sweet! Please, please continue writing this fic!
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
I just finished reading this story and I have to say, it belongs to the best RK time travel fics I've read so far (there are only about three I REALLY like and one of them yours).

It's too sad to see that the last update 1 1/2 years ago already. Which is sad. Is there any chance for the story to be continued? I really hope for it. I know, that most of your recent reviewers asked the same, but this story is just too good to stay unfinished. I will not give up hope. _
nebulia chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Yay for manga!verse lovers!

I totally agree with you on the manga vs. anime standpoint. Most anime is a horrible parody of the manga anyway. Most. And Watsuki-san himself said that the Seisouhen OVA was not the ending he pictured for K&K. A good thing, I think.
manson chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
My, my! This story is great! Please, update soon. And, can you update "The White Dog" too? Also, another great fic. Hope we hear of you soon!
OkitaSei chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
plz plz plz update son

this is one of the best stories eva

plz plz plz
Luna Hope chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks! - for two reasons.

First, this story is *wonderful*, poignant, enthralling and intriguing! I love the idea and how the story has been revealing Kenshin's innermost thoughts and feeling about the war and his roles as both hitokiri and as a father. I love how you've written Kenji's character and how he is slowly maturing through his adventure and experiences.

Second, because this story is *unfinished*!

How can you leave such a wonderful story hanging there? You're torturing us! Please - at least let us know you haven't abandoned this story and that someday (hopefully soon) we'll get to know how your incredible and masterful imagination has resolved this!

Please don't leave us bereft and forever wondering! Thank you from the bottom of my Rurouni Kenshin loving heart! _
Adrienne chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Oi! R you ever going to update this story...it's so good ;-;...I wanna know what happens!
AngelSachiya chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Oh wow. You write beautiful rurouni kenshin stories too. Ilove most of your stories. you're so talented. Please update soon!
michelle chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
i really like this story and have been waiting about a year or so for you to update. i was just wondering if you were or not please let me now i would really like to know what happens if possible
Aithie chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Just reminding you...there's lotsa people waiting out there for you to update, including me! So no pressure, ne? But do do do do do do update, because it's THAT good! ::whines pitifully:: It's so cute! And if I go to your profile and find that this is on hiatus...::oh:: Still, I know that fanfiction's not your life and all...but if you're a good writer you have some obligations to the starving populace! ::starves:: LOL. Well, congratulations on your pretty pretty pretty pretty story!
Aithie chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Funny, I find, that Kenshin changes so much. I guess in the manga we see him as so sweet and so-"oro!" I guess...but I think if you (not YOU particularly...general second person) want to write about dark Battousai, and then have him change well he shouldn't go all sweet, coz...people just don't change like that, into all sweet and cowed and henpecked when they used to be a bloodthirsty hitokiri...and yeah. Well I kind of don't like how you make Kenshin-even as a hitokiri-so soft. And just so casual about killing. I don't know, I don't think if you kill people routinely you're going to just fall for a little kid and stuff. And yah.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
*cheers happily* lovely, lovely, lovely! I like how no matter what-no matter how your characters seem close to "slipping" into well, mushiness, they never do. No sentimental shit...how is that possible when you're making him soft, is beyond me..:)
poisonpeachpop chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
At first, I read one chapter, and decided to read another chapter before I found something else to read, cause I wasnt sure if I liked it...Then, I was reading another chapter, and another, and before I knew it, I already had fanart sketched out for it! This is such a cute story. I picture almost everything so clearly. I think its your style of writing, or just little details that make everything come together neatly. I also think youve kept Kenshin quite in character, given the circumstances. I cant help but smile at every sweet little thing that happens. I really love this. I hope youll update it soon! (Also, I hope to finish up your fanart too...-)
Laegdin chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
I throughly enjoyed this story. I especially liked how you showed Kenshin's growing attachment to Kenji and Kenji's confusion about this man who looks but doesn't act like his touchan. I can see that it has been awhile since the story was last updated, I hope that someday you will be able to come back and let us know how Kenji return's to his time.
angel-tears-16 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
This is the best story I have ever read! And it's unfinished! NO you must come back and finish it! It's so incredible so loveable. I'm having withdrawel symptoms already. Please I beg of you, finish this story!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »