Reviews for Silent Heartbeats
Autumnsonlyone chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nice- Although I have only gotten through chapter 1. I'll finish reading soon and leave you a better reply
goth with Caitie chapter 26 . 1/30/2008
Support is one thing meaning they are okay with you writting. I been writting for three years and I'm half why done with my frist novel.
Gothwith Caitie chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
That place is $ takes a alot of money out of your pocket I lost 4 of my baby teeth with their bread stick thank god.
mocchiatta chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
Yay. Alex can take care of him. And now...it is time to adjust to a silent world.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Another really good chapter. Interesting twist the deafness will bring into the story. When I first started reading this I wasn't sure I'd even like it, but now I'm hooked!
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Wow. This is really, really good. I don't know how else to describe it. You're a really good writer, and so far it all rings true as far as how the world happens to work.
make it stop jamie chapter 25 . 5/30/2002
Really good!
make it stop jamie chapter 21 . 5/30/2002
That was good! Why were they worryin about waking up Jamie if he's deaf?
make it stop jamie chapter 18 . 5/29/2002
I still really like this story!
vivian8 chapter 25 . 5/29/2002
I loved this story! You have to do a sequel! This was really good. Wonderful! Marvelous! Superb! No other words to describe it! Great! Keep writing!
make it stop jamie chapter 16 . 5/28/2002
Another great chapter! I would read more but i have to get up at 5:40 tommorow.
make it stop jamie chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
Nice chapter!
make it stop jamie chapter 12 . 5/28/2002
I love cliffhangers! I really like this story!
make it stop jamie chapter 11 . 5/27/2002
Yes they do! I enjoyed this chapter alot!
make it stop jamie chapter 10 . 5/26/2002
I really like this story! I'm happy Caitie and jamie didn't have sex there's too many stories like that.