Reviews for The Ones that You Choose
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
-chuckles- This was good!
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
"I wish she was my little sister,"

"Okay. She can be your little sister." And then he gave his new friend a hard, even look. "But just that," he said.

that was my favorite part.

i like how you described the two of them as just friends, but close friends that understand each other whithout words.

i also found the part when yukito felt lonely very true.

no need for me to check the favorite author box. it was already done :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I particularly like the way Yuki "remembers" things as needed. I really need a slice of cake right now.
victoria85 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this was really fun to read, and you're right, there are not to many stories about this guys as simple friends!
Aura-ryo-chimera chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh, this one is so cute, and I like the non yaoi in this one! Meep!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was sweet. Awesome job!

-WT
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Poor Yuki, I never thought about how lonely he'd be in that house all by himself. t~t But at least he has the Kinomotos (Mostly Touya!) to help him out with that!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Why would I check the favorite Author's box when I merely enjoyed one of your stories? To be under the Favorite author's section, I have to enjoy your writing /style/, not just a single story. There's only one person there, and she will remain the only one for a long time coming.

But, yes, I did enjoy this story. I like how Yukito wanted Sakura as his sister.
Jay1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
cute fic I really enjoyed it.:)
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Brilliant! Yukito and Touya's friendship are shown to be strong, even without the fluff!

Good job, man! Keep writing!
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Very well written. :)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
It is very refreshing to see those two as friends just having fun, also this seemed to be just the right size.

sheerWonder chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
aww... excellent story! i love the intereaction between yuki and sakura, and yuki and touya; it seems so real!
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wai! Finally, a fic that is about the friendship between Yukito and Touya! I haven't found one for what seemed like forever! Great ficcy, sweet and warm.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
hey hey that was awsome bye