Reviews for Point of View: Tales From Room 483
killah-sama chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
ROTFLMAO! He dreams, ne, he dreams... /sigh/ He talks like...a hippie. x-X
JACritics chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
hi! this story rox. i'm gonna recommend it to my friend. i personally, do NOT like Seto, but hey, that's just me..know hard feelings :) anyway, i love this! so rock!
JACritics chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
perheart chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
I really enjoy the was a funny and job!
Kusaki Hayashi chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
HAH! There! I did it! I reviewed! Happy, now? Are ya? HUH? HUH?

Awright, I guess you could say I liked it o.k. The end was kinda funny _
can't think chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
I think Honda is great too. I think he's sweet and cute. _

lol. I love how Jono put himself in charge. lol
can't think chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
HAHAHAHA! Honda's was funny! I love Honda!
Master Ruby chapter 9 . 8/29/2004
Yes, yes, I have one question. Do I have to review eight more times? ? _ ? Why did you take it down? It wasn't doing anything to um, break the rules. Hmm, Hina sounds cool from what you brang out so far. - I'd love to see her more, but there are TOO MANY JouxMai fans and what if you got flamed? That's no fun... only if they left an email address. :P Great job on ur first completed fic! Too bad I still don't have one. LOL! I think I'm going to be envious... nah. :P Erm... since its finished I can't say update, now can I? Nope. So I'll say... congratulations and... ja matta!

::Ruby-chan:: (I wonder if I was first to review...?)
kls chapter 9 . 8/29/2004
Ah, this was entertaining...

Joey's story was... something typical of Joey... heh heh...

Yay Kaiba!
SmilelyFaceMel chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This story was hilarious! I loved everyone's storys', but I liked Jono's, Honda's, Kaiba's stories the best! And the chapter were they had to read theirs outloud - genius! Also, I like how the chapters connected each other (Jono throwing the eraser at Honda, etc.). I was laughing so much! (Hey, it's ok - I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh! freak too! I could rant about Yu-Gi-Oh! for days! Anyway, I dunno if you found out who Kisara was yet. If you still care to find out who she is, just e-mail me and I can tell you. I may not know EVERYTHING about her, but I can sure tell you the basics. Or just e-mail me because I can rant very well. *Laughs*) Anywho, that was such a great fic! Please make more! Adios!
Cassie chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
*rofl* OMG! That was the best humourous fic I have read for ages! It was extremly good, and Jounouchi is getting married? NO! Now we only have Bakura, Malik, Yami Yugi and Seto to swoon over! lol.

Brilliant story, 10/10.