Reviews for Dark Thoughts
The Grim Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
AMAZING!
Touch-of-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I read that reviews were appreciated, so I review you
I found your story really deeply sweet but frustratingly short
Sirius and Remus are my favorite pairing so, that's the way I found your story
Bon courage pour la suite .
Remus Is Mine chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Naw... thats so sad! My poor Remus! Love u hunny! U will gte ur Siirus back! (yes.. I KNOW what happened in OotP, but I dont believe it!)
AiofeLeea chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
It's heart wrenching...really good. I'd love to read more from Remus's point of view from you.
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Yah! More Remi/Siri action. I like this story a lot too. It's really sweet how Remus describes his relationship. Sort of disturbing though on Sirius' part. Oh well. Cute though.
deppyfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
*Wipes tear off face* That was excellent! It brings what Remus must have felt during all that time into perspective. Very well written!
*~Megan~*
cpadme chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I Havn't red it But I SO TOTALLY LOVE FICS SO I"LL READ it later!
/Cpadme
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
angsty slash is too cool to be allowed. excellent ficlet. ficlet rhymes with chiclet. lol i'm feeling crazy right now. really liked this one!
Andi chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*cries and hugs Remus* Poor guy. Awesome fic.
LastOneDizzy chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Sick. And by that, I mean awesome. I NEVER thought of this story, NEVER before, very odd twist. Cheers.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Aww... that's so sad... alone for twelve years, and then finally Remus' emotions will be vindicated... *sigh* So sad... I like this!
Juliane chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Awww...how sad...really playing on the 'mating for life' instincts that most authors assign to Lupin... It just makes you feel so bad for him! ::sniffle::
maddy-kun chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
aw! *cries* beautiful ending, as always! beautiful ficcy!
Minna chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
*Cries* Ah, one of the few popular slash pairings that doesn't bore me to tears. Very well-written. Beautifully done _
Kait rookie2k chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Oh dear...this is quite lovely. I absolutely adore the comparison that Lupin makes as to the Dementor's Kiss. Again, so bittersweet... I just want to steal him away and protect him from all the evilness. ::sniffle:: But the prose was just lovely, everything flowed so nicely together... ::gives many muffins:: That was an excellant fic.