Reviews for Operation Checkmate
SapereAude93 chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO EVIL!
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
I've been called cruel because of the way I ended my first fanfic story, but you're just plain NASTY! (not vulgar-nasty, just MEAN-nasty). Cruel isn't strong enough!
deathstreet89 chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Awsome stro
xkohleyesx chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
WHAT? how can it end like that? what does jack do? (well its obvious that he protects her but what happens to him?) is simon stopped? you are posotively evil... in the best way possible considering you rock as a writer... aw.. *whines* what happens? is there a sequel?
Jennyvre Moss chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
that was really good...i like how you worked in sam and jack on the same mission...now i will read 'house arrest'

keep writing
Aligewe chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
Are you kiding? you can't stop! Jack will have to kill this other guy but what will happen between Sam and Jack and what will happen to Simon? Will he get killed? PLEASE CONTINUE! yOU CAN'T LET ME HANGING NOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Carter's Lab chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
Okay, this story just plain pissed me off. First, I find it totally upsetting that Sam actually went thru with the assassination. With Barrett so willing to help Sam by lying is another thing that is somewhat out of character for the oh-so-by-the-book Barett, but yet, is it to help Sam or is it for something else since we find that Simon is still alive. And to top it off, you leave us with a cliffhanger that you say you will not continue but to be left to our imagination. Truly, you are evil. Anyway, aside from the controversial angst, it was very well written, a good story overall, lots of suspense, thrills and twisting plots. Yes, I seem to like this type of torture. As for my thoughts on how it should end, I think Jack should meet up with Simon and just shoot him in the head. Unlike Sam, Jack is a killer and would have no qualms about ending it then and there to protect someone he cares for deeply.
goldy chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
oh very good, I just kept reading till it was finished...wow
Jolinar-3 chapter 9 . 1/31/2005

You can't leave it there, please, please, please. I am willing to get down and beg...oh and I have a zat and know how to use it. )

This is an awesome story and it's so not fair to leave it there...I'm pouting now...are you happy.

BTW that loud noise you heard is me yelling...I need more...please )
iamdragonrider chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
Well I was going to leave you a review with glowing praise on the totally unexpected plot turn... when I read the author's note. So now I won't. I won't even leave you a review. So there.

(and this one doesn't count :P )
file109 chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
Great story - shame their is no more!

But it has been good through out, lots of praise - NICE ONE
Chaos-Carter comp won't let me sign in being whacko chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
hey hey. sorry i didn't review sooner, comp is being whacko and didn't even tell me you were updating. great story - loved it. kind of sad that its over though. i know you said that you won't continue anymore. why? j/w...want to persuade you but im sure you don't wanna hear about it. but still...

thanks for what you were willing to share. keep up the good work.
Spazdncr chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
I can't believe you're ending it there! :)

Actually, creatively, I like the idea of it being left up to us readers. It's actually pretty neat.

As it is, I WANT to know what happens, so if you decide to do another one, I'll be all ears - eyes... ;)

Keep up the good work!

Spazdncr
Matt1969 chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
Sheesh, what a story! And what a cliffhanger ending! You did very well there. Congrats on writing such a thriller :)
Ronin chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
Hell! This chessgame has my head spinning. It's not often I find a story that makes me want to rip my hair out with frustration/anxiety/excitment/the 'O my Gosh!' feeling/tension/hyperventilation etc...

(Which is a compliment)

Ack! I want more! (But maybe in some ways, it's best to leave it this way, the traitor in me admits)